Quoting Andrei POPESCU (2012-10-28 11:03:24) > Besides that consider also that I'm subscribed to about 40 mailing > lists, each sorted to it's own folder by rules based on List-Id (which > notmuch doesn't support yet as far as I know). This separation is very > useful for my read-flow. But 'afew' supports it: a) It supports tagging mail based on list-id. b) It supports moving messages across folders (afair, but I have never used that feature). So combining both should give you effect you want. I really recommend you to take a look at 'afew'. It helps a lot with initial tagging. -- Amadeusz Żołnowski