On Sb, 17 mar 12, 13:16:47, Austin Clements wrote: > Quoth Andrei POPESCU on Mar 17 at 4:40 pm: > > > > As I see it, the manpage (specifically section 'SEARCH SYNTAX' needs to > > > > be expanded somewhat and 'help search-terms' shortened (a lot). > > I realized that I didn't have a 'SEARCH SYNTAX' section and went > digging into notmuch's code history. Are you running from git or > 0.11? 0.11 (Debian unstable/backports), but I just saw 0.12~rc1 in experimental. > We completely restructured and unified the documentation several > months ago, but it looks like we did so just days after the 0.11 > freeze, which means there hasn't been a stable release with the new > documentation yet (though one is imminent). Guess I should be looking at git then. Kind regards, Andrei -- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)