On Ma, 17 ian 12, 17:29:23, Austin Clements wrote: > Quoth Andrei Popescu on Jan 18 at 12:14 am: > > > > If I get around to write something myself where do you suggest I should > > start, the wiki or the manpage? > > Probably expanding man/man7/notmuch-search-terms.7 would be the way to > go. I went against your advice and created a new wiki page[1]. It is currently not linked from anywhere on purpose, but IMVHO it would be nice to have it linked from the home page. [1] http://notmuchmail.org/searching/ Before that I would appreciate comments, corrections, etc. and especially something to put in the 'Synonyms' section. Thanks, Andrei -- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. (Albert Einstein)