* nmbug changes
@ 2011-12-23 21:56 David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2011-12-23 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Notmuch Mail

For those of you following/using the nmbug experiment, I made some
slightly disruptive changes, in order to support auto-updating the web
view on push.

The clone url is now

    http://nmbug.tethera.net/git/nmbug-tags

The push url is

    nmbug@nmbug.tethera.net:nmbug-tags

the status page is at

    http://nmbug.tethera.net/status

There is a link to the latter from notmuchmail.org/nmbug, but I couldn't
nicely redirect notmuchmail.org/nmbug/status

If none of this makes any sense, see

   http://notmuchmail.org/nmbug

Happy hackingdays,

David