On 00:54, Sun 21 Nov 10, Michal Sojka wrote: > On Sat, 20 Nov 2010, Michal Sojka wrote: > > your patch fixes the problem, but it also breaks one of the tests in > > test suite. I created the test for your patch ... > > and here is another test which was in my original synchronization > patches, but Carl decided to remove it. It checks that tagging message > by an unrelated tag does not move the message from new to cur. This test > currently fails. > > In id:"20100323143714.GE28596@blackspot" Ruben wrote that for some mail > readers there is a difference between mails in new and mails without "S" > flag in cur. > > Ruben, is the current behavior problematic for you? It's not a problem for me. For mutt (which I use often) to have it on 'new' or 'cur' don't makes any difference, if the 'S' flag is not there I see them as 'unread'. Actually in mutt if you read an email and later flags it as 'unread' it moves the email 'cur' and puts the ':2,' without the 'S' flag. For me is the same to have the email at 'new' or at 'cur', the only thing I wanted is to have support to fetchmail new emails. -- Rubén Pollán | jabber:meskio@jabber.org -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Lo hago para no volverme loco cuando noto que solo me queda un demonio en un hombro por que se ha cortado las venas el ángel que había en el otro.