On 16:39, Thu 18 Mar 10, Michal Sojka wrote: > This mailstore allows bi-directional synchronization between maildir > flags and certain tags. The flag-to-tag mapping is defined by flag2tag > array. I'm trying it, the synchronization from my maildir to notmuch seems to work fine except for the "unread" tag, it is never set. I use normally my maildir with mutt, so the unread messages are on mail_folder/new. Could that be the problem? is it a bug or something I do wrong? Thanks for your patch. -- Rubén Pollán | jabber:meskio@jabber.org -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Hay un mundo a la vuelta de la esquina de tu mente, donde la realidad es un intruso y los sueños se hacen realidad.