On 09:36, Tue 09 Mar 10, Carl Worth wrote: > So the final proposal for iteration in either direction is: > > move_to_first > valid > move_to_next > > move_to_last > valid > move_to_previous > > get Fine for me. > I've just pushed commits changing the existing functions (which allow > only forward iteration) to use this naming scheme. I haven't added any > of the reverse-iteration functions yet, so Ruben, if you'd like to do > those within this scheme, that would be find. (Or we could wait until we > have an actual use in mind for them.) I'll implemented them again and we'll decide if make sense to have them even if there is no code now using them. I think is a useful feature to create a client based on notmuch library, but I also think is bad behavior to keep code that is not in use. I'm still thinking in a ncurses client (but I didn't hack on that on a while) and I guess I'll use this functions on it. But I don't mind to have them just in my own repository until I have something working. I'm not having too much hacking time lately, so I don't know when I'll have some time for it. I hope in few days. -- Rubén Pollán | jabber:meskio@jabber.org -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Cuando los que mandan pierden la vergüenza, los que obedecen pierden el respeto.