also sprach martin f krafft [2010.02.02.1131 +1300]: > I investigated some patch/issue trackers over the weekend. Here's my > summary/reply. > > The executive summary is that > http://patchwork.madduck.net/project/notmuch/list/ now exists. > I have not really used it for anything real, so if some of you feel > inclined to give it a shot, sign up and triage away! Feedback > welcome. Are people actually using it? I know that merging patches is impossible, and that sucks, but otherwise: is this something to keep around, or should I take the site offline again? -- martin | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/ "time flies like an arrow. fruit flies like a banana." -- groucho marx spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net