also sprach Mike Hommey [2010.01.08.2106 +1300]: > I'm in \o_ (though I won't be in Wellington). I've been thinking > about a fuse filesystem on top of notmuch for a while. Grand news to see you interested! A FUSE filesystem is <25 functions to implement, and each function is basically an entity of its own and thus highly parallisable. Once we agreed on a general mapping between filesystem i/o and notmuch interaction, 25 of us can write a function each and be done. How's that for collaboration? ;) -- martin | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/ "courage is not the absence of fear, but the decision that something else is more important than fear." -- ambrose redmoon spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net