* notmuch vim support
@ 2009-11-21 18:39 Bart Trojanowski
From: Bart Trojanowski @ 2009-11-21 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi list,

I've spent a few days on porting notmuch.el to vim.  It's not as feature
rich as notmuch.el yet, but it's coming along nicely.  The results of my
work are here:

        git://git.jukie.net/notmuch.git (on the vim branch)
        http://git.jukie.net/notmuch.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/vim

There are some screenshots in my blog:

        http://www.jukie.net/~bart/blog/notmuch.vim

List of supported features are in the README:

        http://git.jukie.net/notmuch.git?a=blob;f=vim/README;hb=refs/heads/vim

I'd love for this to be included in the official project, but I am not
sure if you'd prefer to merge at this point or wait will I am done.
Naturally, if anyone is interested I'd love some help.

Cheers,

-Bart

--
				WebSig: http://www.jukie.net/~bart/sig/