Here they are; as I don't know how to include them in the body, I put the patches as attachments. I hope this will be convienient enough for you. Matthieu ----- racin@free.fr a écrit : > Carl: The patch in the mail has problems; apparently I have to > manually add scissorlines to the mail for it > to be processed by git-am. I thought this was automatically added. (I > hate the git UI -- nothing is consistent, > concepts have different names, the definition of scissor lines is as > precise as "A line that mainly consists of scissors (either ">8" or > "8<") and perforation (dash "-") --, but I guess we can get used to it > after a while...) > > I'll send you a proper patch as soon as I can. Meanwhile, I'm sure you > have comments on this updated patch! > > Matthieu >