* Statistics about senders with notmuch possible?
@ 2021-12-27 22:57 signmeup1337
From: signmeup1337 @ 2021-12-27 22:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

I would like to create some kind of statistics to see from which sender
I've got the most emails, having something like a TOP 10 list.

In the end of every year I delete all my emails, which are not marked as
archive and this year I got over 4.000 and most of them are just
notifications (like ebay, if someone buys something). But I really would
like to figure out where else the most mails are coming from to avoid
them in the next year.

Is something like this possible with notmuch?

Thanks a lot for you help in advance :)