2021-05-17 14:55:57, Anton Khirnov wrote: >> > - commands themselves should probably be synchronous [...] to >> > prevent races where a later command conflicts with an earlier one >> >> Yeah, that race condition is a annoyance. Quitting alot helps at least. > > Did you actually hit it? I don't think I actually saw it happen more > than a couple times, but even so I'd like to fix it before adding more > async. Maybe not as a race condition, but out of habit I tend to try aborting prompts with Ctrl-C (instead of Esc), and that triggers this conflict you describe. -- johs (Johannes Larsen), (+47) 41435451