Hi everyone! I have just tagged alot v0.6; You can get a tarball here [0]. This release includes a few nice usability features and adds many tests. It also marks our move away from pygpgme (now out-phased in debian) towards python-gpg. Usage updates since v0.5: * feature: Add command to reload configuration files in running session * feature: new command "tag" (and friends) in EnvelopeBuffer to add additional tags after sending * feature: Themes can now be loaded from system locations * bug fix: GPG signatures are acutally verified * feature: option to use linewise focussing in thread mode * feature: add support to move to next or previous message matching a notmuch query in a thread buffer * feature: Convert from deprecated pygppme module to upstream gpg wrappers * feature: Verify signatures/decrypt messages in multipart/mixed payloads As usual, a quick hall of fame of recent contributors: $ git shortlog -s -n 0.5... 110 Dylan Baker 77 Lucas Hoffmann 46 Patrick Totzke 2 Daniel Kahn Gillmor 2 Johannes Löthberg 2 Siva Mahadevan 1 Ian Denhardt 1 Ruben Pollan New bug reports, feature or pull requests via the projects github page [1] are always welcome. Cheers, P [0]: https://github.com/pazz/alot/tarball/0.6 [1]: https://github.com/pazz/alot