* reading with multiple MUAs from MailDir
@ 2009-12-11  6:11 Dirk Hohndel
From: Dirk Hohndel @ 2009-12-11  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

While playing with notmuch I am still using evolution to read the email
in the same MailDir that is being indexed / processed by notmuch. With
the result that lots of emails can not be found in notmuch if they have
been marked as read in evolution between processing in notmuch and
trying to access them from the user interface.

This makes notmuch /really/ hard to test for me at this point.

Is there a workaround?

/D

--
Dirk Hohndel