Hi all! First a quick presentation of myself as described in the mailing list subscription message: I am an old mutt user who loved its quick and clean interface. During the last years I have been trapped into gmail because of its great search capabilities and ubiquous web interface. Now with notmuch I got better search capabilities, and I only needed a web interface, so I started writing one for myself: http://github.com/fherrera/notmuch-web Now the patch :) The attached patch includes tags as headers in the "notmuch show --format=json ..." output. The text output already shows tags in the one-line header, and I needed them to show specific tags for each message in the thread view of the webmail (if not included in the show output, I would need to do a web request per message to know its tags). Thanks! Salu2