Hi, On 2021-10-25 16:58-0600, Eric Wong wrote: > Thanks, pushed as 9f3fb207. It looks like there's several > other tests broken with non-master being the default. Can we > expect fixes for those, too? Thanks again. Which tests are failing for you? The only failures I still see are in t/lei-q-remote-import.t which is unrelated to the git branch and some more that fail only during parallel test execution. In t/lei-q-remote-import.t it seems the search results are not memoized to the local store. (See attachment) If you are able to reproduce those issues I'd be happy to have them fixed by you. If not I will try to figure them out. Thomas