unofficial mirror of meta@public-inbox.org
* [BUG] Junio's recent messages missing from public-inbox.org/git/
@ 2022-03-03 16:29 Robert Coup
From: Robert Coup @ 2022-03-03 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: meta; +Cc: Junio C Hamano

Hi folks,

Junio's recent messages to the git mailing list seem to not be showing
up at public-inbox.org/git/ but they are visible at
lore.kernel.org/git/

Compare https://public-inbox.org/git/pull.1138.v2.git.1645719218.gitgitgadget@gmail.com/
vs https://lore.kernel.org/git/pull.1138.v2.git.1645719218.gitgitgadget@gmail.com/

A reply to Junio's email which public-inbox says is missing
https://public-inbox.org/git/CABPp-BEpQaHwyj_0h5V8tMWSPsqhSg3E42McAow-q50=MNpyyA@mail.gmail.com/

Comparing below seems to indicate something changed around 4-5 Feb:
https://public-inbox.org/git/?q=cooking vs
https://lore.kernel.org/git/?q=cooking

I don't know if anyone else is affected.

Cheers,

Rob :)

* Re: [BUG] Junio's recent messages missing from public-inbox.org/git/
@ 2022-03-03 23:10 ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2022-03-03 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Coup; +Cc: meta, Junio C Hamano

Robert Coup <robert@coup.net.nz> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Junio's recent messages to the git mailing list seem to not be showing
> up at public-inbox.org/git/ but they are visible at
> lore.kernel.org/git/

<snip>

Oops, it looks like the change to having outgoing mail go
through out1.vger.email (instead of *.kernel.org) triggered the
ListMirror Received: header checking in the SpamAssassin plugin.
I've updated the SA config and it should be rescanning some
messages.  It's taking a while, though...

> Comparing below seems to indicate something changed around 4-5 Feb:

> I don't know if anyone else is affected.

It looks like a lot of messages from vger are, but not all of them *shrug*
I've been asleep at the wheel of public-inbox for several few months, now;
not sure when/if I'll continue paying attention.

* Re: [BUG] Junio's recent messages missing from public-inbox.org/git/
@ 2022-03-04  8:14   ` Eric Wong
From: Eric Wong @ 2022-03-04  8:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert Coup; +Cc: meta, Junio C Hamano

Eric Wong <e@80x24.org> wrote:
> I've updated the SA config and it should be rescanning some
> messages.  It's taking a while, though...

OK, I think it's mostly cleared up.  But I think our ListMirror
plugin could be updated to support regexps rather than globs
(since SA plugins allow Perl regexps anyways).

Thanks for the report, I never would've noticed since I've been
too preoccupied to check syslogs :x