Hi, all: I did some initial work to package lei for Fedora 34 and 35 (out today). The lei parts should be ready to use, though I'll continue to work on the server parts (only needed if you're running httpd/nntpd/imapd daemons). For now, you'll need to enable my copr repository to use it: sudo dnf copr enable icon/b4 sudo dnf install lei (you can also install python3-b4 from there if you're using b4) I'm still working on some introductory docs, but you can use the following resource to get yourself going with search-based lei goodness: https://josefbacik.github.io/kernel/2021/10/18/lei-and-b4.html -K