unofficial mirror of meta@public-inbox.org
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev <konstantin@linuxfoundation.org>
To: Eric Wong <e@80x24.org>
Cc: workflows@vger.kernel.org, meta@public-inbox.org
Subject: Re: WIP: searching all of lore
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 09:00:33 -0500	[thread overview]

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 07:45:43PM +0000, Eric Wong wrote:
> Requires Tor, for now:
>
> http://rskvuqcfnfizkjg6h5jvovwb3wkikzcwskf54lfpymus6mxrzw67b5ad.onion/all/
> http://lore.czquwvybam4bgbro.onion/all/

Thanks for this work, Eric, things are looking good in my tests, though
I uncovered a bunch of problems with b4 when used with torsocks. :)

When grabbing t.mbox.gz threads from /all, it appears to properly
reconstitute follow-ups from multiple mailing lists, correct? Is there a
way to "weight" different sources, so that when the same message-id
exist in multiple places, we can prefer one source over another? For
example, this is useful when we're trying to do DKIM validation and some
lists are known to mess that up, while others do the right thing.

Thanks again,
Konstantin