unofficial mirror of gwl-devel@gnu.org
* GWL web site update
@ 2019-09-27  7:31 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-09-27  7:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gwl-devel

Hello comrades!

As you know, <https://www.guixwl.org/> is hosted on berlin.guix.gnu.org.
I’ve formalized its deployment here:

  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/modules/sysadmin/web.scm#n187

I had to fix a couple of things in the ‘snippet’ of ‘gwl-snapshot’.  It
would be good to fix these issues in ‘Makefile.am’.

I noticed that <https://www.guixwl.org/community> doesn’t work.

Please email guix-sysadmin@gnu.org if/when you want to update it!

* Re: GWL web site update
@ 2019-09-27 23:11 ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2019-09-27 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: gwl-devel

Hi Ludo,

> As you know, <https://www.guixwl.org/> is hosted on berlin.guix.gnu.org.
> I’ve formalized its deployment here:
>
>   https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/modules/sysadmin/web.scm#n187

Thank you very much!

> I had to fix a couple of things in the ‘snippet’ of ‘gwl-snapshot’.  It
> would be good to fix these issues in ‘Makefile.am’.

Thanks, I’ve fix these problems.  The tests failed because Wisp no
longer comes with the (wisp) module, which used to provide wisp2lisp.
The tests now use read-one-wisp-sexp instead.

> I noticed that <https://www.guixwl.org/community> doesn’t work.

The community.scm file was not included in the output of make dist.  I
changed that just now.

--
Ricardo

* Re: GWL web site update
@ 2019-09-28  9:33   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-09-28  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Wurmus; +Cc: gwl-devel

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net> skribis:

>> I had to fix a couple of things in the ‘snippet’ of ‘gwl-snapshot’.  It
>> would be good to fix these issues in ‘Makefile.am’.
>
> Thanks, I’ve fix these problems.  The tests failed because Wisp no
> longer comes with the (wisp) module, which used to provide wisp2lisp.
> The tests now use read-one-wisp-sexp instead.

OK.

>> I noticed that <https://www.guixwl.org/community> doesn’t work.
>
> The community.scm file was not included in the output of make dist.  I
> changed that just now.

Oh my bad, thanks for fixing it in maintenance.git as well!

Note that, if you think it’s appropriate, we could do:

  (define-public gwl-snapshot
    (package
      ;; …
      (source (git-checkout …))))

such that at every reconfigure we’d use the tip of the ‘master’ branch.