unofficial mirror of gwl-devel@gnu.org
* bug fix release
@ 2020-02-20 13:27 Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2020-02-20 13:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gwl-devel

Hey there,

a number of annoying bugs became apparent after the release of 0.2.0.
They are now fixed.  I also refactored the affected code to make it
easier to understand and test, and added a bunch of tests to be a little
more confident in the new code.

If you’ve found some other bugs that are not mentioned in NEWS, please
do report them, so we can squash them before 0.2.1, which I’d like to
release soon.

Thanks!

--
Ricardo

* Re: bug fix release
@ 2020-02-27 20:41 ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2020-02-27 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: gwl-devel

> a number of annoying bugs became apparent after the release of 0.2.0.
> They are now fixed.  I also refactored the affected code to make it
> easier to understand and test, and added a bunch of tests to be a little
> more confident in the new code.
>
> If you’ve found some other bugs that are not mentioned in NEWS, please
> do report them, so we can squash them before 0.2.1, which I’d like to
> release soon.

I’m planning to release 0.2.1 this Sunday.

--
Ricardo