On Wednesday, December 28th, 2022 at 21:07, Luis Felipe wrote: > But then I changed to my machine, went to GNOME Keyboard settings to see if I could try adding and using any of the other Japanese input methods and, lo and behold, Japanese (Anthy) was listed magically. But adding it and switching to it doesn't let me type Japanese, even with Hiragana input mode selected. > > I'll restart my desktop session and hope for more magic events :) Now Japanese (Anthy) is gone again, both from the switcher and the list of input methods in ibus-settings and GNOME Keyboard settings...