all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* First French-speaking workshop on reproducible software environments
@ 2021-04-08 16:35 Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2021-04-08 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science

Hi,

We are organizing the first French-speaking workshop on the
reproducibility of software environments for scientists, engineers, and
system administrators.  The workshop will take place on-line on **May
17–18th** from 09:00 to 12:30 CEST.  You can find details (in French)
here:

<https://hpc.guix.info/events/2021/atelier-reproductibilité-environnements/>

Thanks,
simon

* Re: First French-speaking workshop on reproducible software environments
@ 2021-04-08 22:41 ` Julien Lepiller
From: Julien Lepiller @ 2021-04-08 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science, Simon Tournier

That's too early for me. Will the event be recorded?

@ 2021-04-09  7:48   ` Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2021-04-09  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Lepiller, guix-science, Simon Tournier

salut Julien,

On Thu, 08 Apr 2021 18:41:40 -0400 Julien Lepiller <julien@lepiller.eu>
wrote:

>That's too early for me. Will the event be recorded?

Well, we have not talked about it yet.  The answer seems something
like: we will try and then depending on the result. :-)

Cheers,
simon