On Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 at 01:09, Fredrik Salomonsson wrote: > > Yeah, sounds like something in your config is breaking the autocomplete. > I don't use company anymore but instead I use corfu. I am using guix > 92b25a0 on a foreign distro, with emacs-eglot@1.8 and emacs-corfu@0.26. > And emacs-pgtk-native-comp@28.1.90-224.03fe258 from the flat channel > d95204c. And autocomplete works fine on my end. I didn't know about corfu, I'm going to try it out. > > I think I found emacs-lsp-mode faster than eglot, and the autodocumentation/help in the latter was kind of distracting because it displays too much information for the symbol > > at point, which makes the minibuffer change hight frequently. > > try > > (setf eldoc-echo-area-use-multiline-p nil) > > That should take care of the minibuffer issue. As I also was quite > annoyed with that. Thanks again, Fredrik.