all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Small presentation from a new committer
@ 2023-05-11 20:31 Josselin Poiret
From: Josselin Poiret @ 2023-05-11 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to announce that as of today I have been granted commit access
to the Guix repository!  With this, I plan on helping push more
contributions past the finish line, by reviewing and committing them
whenever they are in good shape.

My key's fingerprint is
3924 8CD8 41C6 3CC3 36DC  AF2F 505E 40B9 1617 1A8A, and
you can find it either at [1], attached here or on your favorite
keyserver!

You can find me on IRC (my nick is jpoiret), where I try to help people
with any issues they might run into with Guix, or working on Guix core
packages and internals.  By day I'm also a mathematician working on type
theory, proof assistants, logic and higher categories, and I happen to
use Guix to work on Agda, although it hasn't caught on quite yet :)

[1] https://jpoiret.xyz/jpoiret.pub

See you soon,
--
Josselin Poiret

[-- Attachment #1.2: My PGP key --]

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Small presentation from a new committer
@ 2023-05-12 17:23 ` Katherine Cox-Buday
From: Katherine Cox-Buday @ 2023-05-12 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

On 5/11/23 2:31 PM, Josselin Poiret wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm happy to announce that as of today I have been granted commit access
> to the Guix repository!  With this, I plan on helping push more
> contributions past the finish line, by reviewing and committing them
> whenever they are in good shape.
>
> My key's fingerprint is
> 3924 8CD8 41C6 3CC3 36DC  AF2F 505E 40B9 1617 1A8A, and
> you can find it either at [1], attached here or on your favorite
> keyserver!
>
> You can find me on IRC (my nick is jpoiret), where I try to help people
> with any issues they might run into with Guix, or working on Guix core
> packages and internals.  By day I'm also a mathematician working on type
> theory, proof assistants, logic and higher categories, and I happen to
> use Guix to work on Agda, although it hasn't caught on quite yet :)
>
> [1] https://jpoiret.xyz/jpoiret.pub
>
> See you soon,

So many great people being added as committers! Congratulations!