Hi Marius, thanks for upstreaming the patches into staging. [1] I've rebased the patches on your changes. Unfortunately beside that I haven't had the time to go through them. I just removed the kpurpose as it was pointed out by Brendan that the package is already there under the name purpose. The patches are again tracked in the branch patch/upstream-kde [2]. Expect rebases as my next plan is to go through licenses and later tests + builds. Also I added all of you in the CC since you were part of the patchset thread. [1] https://issues.guix.gnu.org/50862 [2] https://github.com/phodina/guix/tree/patch/upstream-kde ---- Petr