Dear Guix, I would like to expand the Cypher back-end and in the long run add a SPARQL graph back-end to GNU Guix. For this, I will need to have access to the package records inside the emit-* functions. This patch makes this change by essentially changing the "label" parameter of the emit-* functions passed as "(node-label head)" into a "node" parameter, passed as "head". The rest of the patch adapts the current emit-* functions to this change. I tested the Graphviz, D3js, and Cypher back-ends, and all seem to work as before. Is it OK to apply this change? Kind regards, Roel Janssen