all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Installed from guix on fedora 33, nyxt display blank buffer instead of opening urls
@ 2021-02-22 20:14 Roland Everaert via
From: Roland Everaert via @ 2021-02-22 20:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix@gnu.org

Hello,

I already opened an issue with the Nyxt project and they think the problem is related to a conflict between guix and fedora.

The issue in the Nyxt project is: https://github.com/atlas-engineer/nyxt/issues/1132

As the initial post and discussion is already rather long it seems better, to me to reference the issue instead of posting my description again.

Regards,

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke