dear Guixers, on one of my installs i ran the following two commands as root: guix gc --delete-generations=60d guix system delete-generations 60d i think i ran a reboot pretty soon after this, and the machine is failing to boot with the error "no code for module (ice-9 popen)". i'm attaching a photo of the kernel panic screen. the delete-generations left 3 generations, but all the three fail the same way. i'll keep the machine as-is for a while if some inspection would help by providing logs/data. i also want to fix it and have it running soonish, so let me know if there's anything valuable i should extract from it before attempting to fix it. i hope a chroot and a reconfigure will fix it. i think i ran the commands multiple times with different time ranges, and in different order. i did something similar on another install, but IIRC i also ran a `guix system reconfigure` prior to the reboot, and that install didn't break. HTH, -- • attila lendvai • PGP: 963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39 -- “Politicians never accuse you of 'greed' for wanting other people's money - only for wanting to keep your own money.” — Joseph Sobran (1946–2010)