On Fri, 12 May 2017, Leo Famulari wrote: > On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:00:16AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> With UEFI (almost) ready, Guile 2.2 in the house, and “make release”, >> should we aim for next week (like Wed. 17th)? Can we focus on polishing >> the remaining bits and testing? >> >> If the schedule turns out to be too tight, we could move to the week >> after. >> >> Thoughts? > > If possible, I would appreciate if the release included a QEMU image > that we could offer to VPS hosters like serveraptor.com, as discussed in > this thread: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2017-03/msg00772.html > > This would also depend on (Non-graphical > GRUB menus) being merged. > > If the maintainers want to try for this, I'm happy to help prepare a > system declaration and test it. > That would be great, a start for those who can easily make use of not so specific images!