hi, I'm using the following system and I can't see the keyboard layout for any of the input sources: guix 579e9e9 OS: Guix System x86_64 Kernel: 5.15.19-gnu DE: GNOME 41.0 STEPS TO REPRODUCE 1. Run gnome-control-center in a terminal 2. Select Keyboard in the left panel 3. In Input Sources, click the three vertical dots button on any of the listed sources (in my case, Spanish (Latin American), Japanese (Anthy)) 4. Click View Keyboard Layout EXPECTED RESULT You should see a window opens displaying a keyboard graphic with all the characters and symbols you can type by using any of the keys. UNEXPECTED RESULT No window is displayed at all. Also, the terminal doesn't print any errors. --- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/