all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* [event] Next steps for 2021-2022?
@ 2021-09-08  8:34 Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2021-09-08  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-science; +Cc: Ludovic Courtès

Hi,

It is the beginning of a new academic year and I hope that everything
is fine for all.

I propose a virtual meeting to discuss and list what we – as a
community – would like to tackle this year.  For instance, my whishlist
is:

 - better coverage with long-term archive using Software Heritage
 - online events as training / season school / workshop

Let schedule a date between September, 27th and 30th.  Personally, I
would prefer the morning (8-13:00 CET).  Drop an email (public or
private) and let try to accommodate for all.

As reminder, here [1] is the 2020 Activity Report.  There’s a lot we
can do and we’d love to hear your ideas!

1: <https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2021/02/guix-hpc-activity-report-2020/>

All the best,
simon