Hi! On Sunday, June 6th, 2021 at 11:26 PM, Nicolò Balzarotti wrote: > Ludovic Courtès ludo@gnu.org writes: >> Should we go for a v4 that addresses these two remaining issues? I modified the patch to fix the curl issue. Regarding the staticarrays issue, disabling the offending test (seems reasonable according to upstream) reveals more broken tests in arraymath.jl. > There's a new issue we should address, that is our pre-built julia > binaries are not working on my x200 anymore. I get: > >> ERROR: Your CPU does not support the CX16 instruction, which is >> required by this version of Julia! This is often due to running >> inside of a virtualized environment. Please read >> https://docs.julialang.org/en/v1/devdocs/sysimg/ for more. I added a new sysimg target in the patch which should fix this can you try it? However we might want to be cautious with that because the julia docs says: > Alternatively, a sysimg could be generated with the target > generic,-cx16 for greater compatibility, however note that this > may cause performance and stability problems in some code. Any thoughts? Cheers, JB