Hi Guix, here’s the second batch of R packages to give us “devtools”. I noticed that “git2r” contains *modified* sources of libgit2, so we cannot link it against libgit2 itself. The git2r README says this: The libgit2 library has been modified, e.g. to use the R printing and error routines, and to use runif instead of rand. In other places it says that libgit2 was modified to build it as an R package. As I don’t know what this means I’ve submitted a bug report to ask if linking against an external libgit2 would be possible: https://github.com/ropensci/git2r/issues/187 I also added a note to the package recipe stating that the package contains modified sources of libgit2. ~~ Ricardo