Hi Guix, this patch adds ant-minimal, a minimal configuration of Apache Ant. Ant can be configured with lots of optional libraries, but since most of these libraries are built with Ant, I think it makes sense to provide a minimal version. A wart is that Ant (even in the minimal configuration) depends on hamcrest-core, which can only be built with Ant. The good news is that it appears that hamcrest-core is only used for running the tests after Ant is built. I used the gnu-build-system instead of the trivial-build-system, because using the trivial-build-system required me to write a lot more code in order to unpack the tarball, patch shebangs, add tools to the PATH, etc. Using the gnu-build-system I only had to remove a few phases to make it work. Maybe we need a somewhat more powerful version of the trivial-build-system. ~~ Ricardo