Attached is a more comprehensive patch set to add CUPS. CUPS on non-MacOS systems depends on cups-filters, which in turn depends on QPDF and IJS. * QPDF is added by the first patch. * IJS is part of ghostscript, but for some reason is not built even when passing "--with-ijs" as a configure flag. There is no configure script and no usable Makefile in ./ijs, so we actually have to run ./autogen.sh after generating macros that work with libtool 2.4.2. The second patch adds a new very ugly phase that does just that. I'd love to change this if someone can come up with a better way to do this. * cups-filters also depends on CUPS libraries and binaries, so cups-minimal has been added to satisfy this dependency. During installation, cups-filters attempts to install files to the CUPS package output directory. The install phase is modified to direct the files to the output directory of cups-filters. * the CUPS package itself then adds links to the required files in cups-filters. CUPS does not come with a mechanism to load filters, backends, charsets, mime files, etc from alternative directories, so I chose to use symlinks. * the CUPS tests are run before the installation of any symlinks, so to establish a working test environment quite a lot of fixes to the test phase are needed. Without the files from cups-filters seven tests fail. With the files in place only three tests fail. I have not been able to fix these remaining failures, even though I have been trying for a long time. I have addressed your previous comments about outputs and the CUPS license (gpl2 instead of gpl2+). Thanks in advance for your review! -- Ricardo