Andreas Enge writes: > On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 06:17:47PM +0100, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: >> The python2-scikit-learn package isn't working as it should. It does >> not actually install python2.7 libraries but just the 3.3 libs. > > I think you did things the wrong way around: You inherit from the python3 > package, then swap its inputs against those from the python2-wrapped one. > In this way, the "#:python" field of "arguments" remains at python3. Yeah, I screwed up. Attached is a better version that actually works. I explicitly delete python-scipy and python-numpy, both of which have matplotlib (and thus the problematic python-pycairo) as inputs, from the propagated inputs and add their python2 versions manually. ~~ Ricardo