Ben Woodcroft writes: > Two reviews in record time, nice. > > On 10/11/15 23:12, Efraim Flashner wrote: >> On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:18:10 +1000 >> Ben Woodcroft wrote: >> >>> Also had to fix the inputs. Hard not to notice these things in the >>> environment container - worked well thanks. >> Do they need to be propagated inputs? Did you try them as native-inputs? >> Often that's enough to take care of it. > The main program 'mafft' is actually a reasonably long shell script, > which itself calls awk, grep, perl, etc. collectively many times (>100 I > would guess). I think it is intended to be run where these programs are > available. I could do as Ricardo suggests and run substitute* but this > seems a bit error-prone and not very future-proof to me, especially when > the shell script is difficult to exhaustively test. WDYT? I looked at the instances of “perl”, “awk”, and “grep” and they seem manageable. I didn’t test this but attached is a different version of your patch that does what I suggested. It might work. Could you try to confirm that it’s okay? What do you think?