Hi, in the following patches there's added support for Waydroid [1]- allowing you to run Android applications in LXC containers. However, there is still issue that the following kernel options need to be enabled. CONFIG_ASHMEM=m CONFIG_ANDROID=y CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_IPC=m CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDERFS=n CONFIG_ANDROID_BINDER_DEVICES="binder,hwbinder,vndbinder" I'd like to ask how to proceed. Probably add these as configuration in the gnu/packages/linux.scm and then create a new kernel with these enabled, right? Should I then add dependency of waydroid package on this kernel? Petr [1] https://waydro.id/