Ludovic Courtès schreef op di 29-03-2022 om 11:54 [+0200]: > Hello Maxime & Reily! > > I haven’t followed closely; what’s the consensus here: would you say a > v3 is necessary? > > Anyhow, I’m happy to apply when push when you deem it ready; feel free > to ping me! > > Ludo’. There are some problems with compiling the clojure code (AOT), though they appear to be not exclusive to clojure-tools but possibly with the build system -- from the discussions I've read, I guess that Clojure macros use 'gensym', which causes build time<->runtime problems? Or maybe not exactly that, but something with the same effect. And apparently probably the dependencies are compiled instead of only the library. These potential compilation problems could be studied and resolved in a separate issue/patch though (for now, AOT is being disabled). There are also some potential license problems with clojure-com-cognitect-aws-s3. Upstream has been contacted for more information . Greetings,