On Sun, 2021-03-14 at 14:54 +0000, Christopher Baines wrote: > I think it would be better to squash this commit in with the two > previous commits, so there just one commit to remove the service, > including the tests and documentation. That's a better "atomic" > change, > since all three bits (service itself, test and docs) are one thing in > my > opinion. Oh no, then all the individual commits and ordering work (so no single commit breaks GNU Guix or makes it inconsistent) is useless now :-( I will try squashing ASAP, but what do you recommend as title then? It seems to me this kind of violates GNU commit message guidelines.