Antero Mejr schreef op zo 26-06-2022 om 09:59 [-0400]: > +      (inputs (list tzdata)) What's this input for? Packages shouldn't have tzdata in their inputs, because it's a bunch of facts about the external world. When doing this, running hare's equivalent of `date` from an old profile would give a bogus result because of out-of-date time zone info. Also, the rebuilding problem, from (gnu packages base): ;;; A "fixed" version of tzdata, which is used in the test suites of glib and R ;;; and a few other places. We can update this whenever we are able to rebuild ;;; thousands of packages (for example, in a core-updates rebuild). This package ;;; will typically be obsolete and should never be referred to by a built ;;; package. ;;; ;;; Please make this a hidden-package if it is different from the primary tzdata ;;; package. (define-public tzdata-for-tests tzdata) Greetings, Maxime.