On 9/2/2016 2:53 PM, ng0 wrote: > For some reason xrandr started to kill awesome (X11) session when I > apply my layout now. I checked with arandr and also with --dryrun if my > layout is the problem, but there's nothing faulty. > Maybe there are changes which can't just be installed in my user profile > and need to in system. Hmm, that's not good. No errors or other logs ? Also, since I yet again didn't include the list in my previous response: On 9/2/2016 12:43 PM, ng0 wrote: > Hi, > Thanks for your patches. > It works, I'm currently using this patchset. > Some minor improvements can be made (comments style) which in my opinion > the person commiting your patch can apply. Please, I'd appreciate any hints as to how I could improve my comment style. Don't hold back Thanks for testing.