Hi :) On 2018-11-30 17:08, Julien Lepiller wrote: > Le 2018-11-30 15:17, swedebugia a écrit : snip > > Thanks, I'll merge that with my version of the patches, and send them > both for review. I think they are already very good, unless you think we > need more time to make sure the build system is perfect. Sounds good to me :) We can improve it further in-tree. > Could you explain why this is necessary? In what case does this > directory doesn't exist? I also wonder if it can be the case that > node_modules is a file or a symlink that isn't catched by your check... The following patch triggers the error. I build it again today and saw that my fix seemed not to work anymore for some reason I do not understand :-/ See this error log: https://paste.debian.net/1053871/. -- Cheers Swedebugia