Hi Submitting v3 of patch On 14/04/20 12:57 am, Danny Milosavljevic wrote: > Hi Naga, > > when trying to build the dependents, I get a build failure in > xfce4-equake-plugin. My mistake i checked only embed plugin and formatted the patch. > > Please fix xfce4-equake-plugin to also use libxfce4ui-1. > Same for xfce4-kbdleds-plugin. > Same for xfce4-mailwatch-plugin. Yes i build without modifications and after modifying each to validate and i made necessary changes. > > Otherwise OK. -- Regards NagaMalli