all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: packaging Typst
@ 2023-11-02 20:21 Steve George
From: Steve George @ 2023-11-02 20:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alexis.simon; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Alexis,

I've been doing some Rust packaging recently, so maybe this will help you to get started. Here's how I would approach it.

Explore the software
====================
The first thing I did was explore whether Typst builds in a current Guix environment. If we don't have the right version of Rust, for example, there's little point continuing:

- clone it into an appropriate place
- start a shell:
    $ guix shell --container --network rust rust-cargo coreutils openssl nss-certs gcc-toolchain

We need 'openssl' and 'nss-certs' so that cargo will work.

- build it:
    [env]$ env CC=gcc cargo build

Kept failing on ring v0.17.5 which is looking for 'cc'. It builds with 296 crates, so we might have our hands full here! Eventually outputs a /target/debug/typst command which seems to work.

Import using Guix import
=========================
Normally, we'd be able to use the `crates` importer. But, the Typst crates are just place-holders with no details.

AFAIK the importer only works with crates-io, we can't feed it Cargo.toml file directly. We'll need to manually create a package and check for any dependencies.

Manually create a top-level package
====================================
To manually create the package we have to go through the projects Cargo.toml.

- create an intial typst.scm file in some project directory.
- create a minimal typst package by looking in Cargo.lock at 'typst'
- for each dependency look at what the Cargo.lock used to build it - check whether we have it in Guix
- in some cases we will have the crate, but not the right version

Import the dependencies
=============================
The first crate that I found which we don't have in the Guix archive is 'comemo' [0]. We can import this with:

    $ guix shell --development guix --container --nesting --network nss-certs
    [env]$ guix import crate --recursive comemo@0.3.0 > comemo-import.scm

Move these package definitions into your main `typst.scm` file. Check them to add any missing development dependencies.

The first one in the dependency stack is `rust-comemo-0.3` which we reference at the bottom of the file. We try and build it as the importer has pulled it in:

    $ guix shell --development guix --container --nesting
    [env]$ guix build --load-path=./ --file=typst.scm
    <successfully builds>

The next one `rust-comemo-macros` which has been set to `skip-build: #t`, we'll try building it that way initially:

    - add rust-comemo-macros-0.3 to the bottom of the typst.scm file
    - comment out the rust-comemo-0.3 line
    - try and build with: guix build --load-path=./ --file=typst.scm

    - If it builds successfully, change the `skip-build: #t` part of the definition to be #f.
        - error[E0433]: failed to resolve: use of undeclared crate or module `comemo`
            - tried adding comemo as a dependency which didn't work
            - set it to #:tests? #f - for now

There's some more things that have to be done to 'contribute' these packages, but for now I would move onto the next dependency. And that's all there is to this part - finding the dependencies and importing them.

Building a dependent package that's not a crate
The cargo-build-system expects to build everything from Crates AFAIK. I believe it will take some messing around with the phases to add the typst-lib which seems to be a dependency. It looks like librsvg (in gnome.scm) does a lot of messing with phases, and greetd (in admin.scm) does some as well - these might be good examples to look at.

Hopefully this is enough to get you started!

Steve

[0] https://crates.io/crates/comemo

[-- Attachment #2: typst.scm --]
[-- Type: text/plain, Size: 5249 bytes --]

(define-module (typst)
    #:use-module ((guix licenses) #:prefix license:)
    #:use-module (guix packages)
    #:use-module (guix gexp)
    #:use-module (guix download)
    #:use-module (guix git-download)
    #:use-module (guix utils)
    #:use-module (guix build-system gnu)
    #:use-module (guix build-system cargo)
    #:use-module (gnu packages crates-io))

;; guix shell --development guix --container --nesting
;; guix build --load-path=./ --file=typst.scm

; librsvg in gnome.scm mixes build systems
; greetd in admin.scm does some minor changes

(define-public rust-comemo-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-comemo")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "comemo" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "14ng6gqklsy8m9wn6radragn8pazsmn5759mywxb1ddf8bqrg818"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-comemo-macros" ,rust-comemo-macros-0.3)
                       ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-0.3))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/comemo")
    (synopsis "Incremental computation through constrained memoization.")
    (description "Incremental computation through constrained memoization.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-comemo-macros-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-comemo-macros")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "comemo-macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0h1967l3w815iwscryb0iiv0m8j1np8ndlbfryj1987n2ycw130n"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:skip-build? #f
       #:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-1)
                       )))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/comemo")
    (synopsis "Procedural macros for comemo.")
    (description "Procedural macros for comemo.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public typst
    (package
      (name "typst")
      (version "0.9.0")
      (source
        (origin
          (method git-fetch)
          (uri (git-reference
                 (url "https://github.com/typst/typst")
                 (commit (string-append "v" version))))
          (sha256
            (base32 "04aq2v1ima87sap6yjb7jrm1ss63ax7v5kg7rpkj44887kfybkvv"))))
      (build-system cargo-build-system)
      (arguments
        `(#:cargo-inputs
            (("rust-chrono" ,rust-chrono-0.4) ;Cargo.lock: 0.4.31 - Guix: 0.4.24
             ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4) ;Cargo.lock: 4.4.7 - Guix: 4.3.19 - hmm
             ("rust-clap-complete" ,rust-clap-complete-4) ;Cargo.lock: 4.47 - Guix: 4.3.2
             ("rust-codespan-reporting" ,rust-codespan-reporting-0.11) ;Cargo.lock: 0.11.1 - Guix: 0.11.1
             ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.3.0a Guix: nope - new package
             ("rust-dirs" ,rust-dirs-xx)
             ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-xx)
             ("rust-env-proxy" ,rust-env-proxy-xx)
             ("rust-filetime" ,rust-filetime-xx)
             ("rust-flate2" ,rust-flate2-xx)
             ("rust-fontdb" ,rust-fontdb-xx)
             ("rust-inferno" ,rust-inferno-xx)
             ("rust-notify" ,rust-notify-xx)
             ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-xx)
             ("rust-open" ,rust-open-xx)
             ("rust-pathdiff" ,rust-pathdiff-xx)
             ("rust-rustls" ,rust-rustls-xx)
             ("rustls-pemfile" ,rust-pemfile-xx)
             ("rust-same-file" ,rust-same-file-xx)
             ("rust-self-replace" ,rust-self-replace-xx)
             ("rust-semver" ,rust-semver-xx)
             ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-xx)
             ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-xx)
             ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9) ; =0.9.27?
             ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.3.11 - Guix: 0.3.2 - update existing package
             ("rust-tar" ,rust-tar-xx) ; Cargo.lock: 0.4.40 - Guix: 0.4.38
             ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 3.8.1 - Guix 3.8.0
             ("rust-tracing" ,rust-tracing-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.1.40 - Guix: 0.1.38 - update existing package
             ("rust-tracing-error" ,rust-tracing-error-xx) ; Cargo.lock: 0.2.0 - Guix: n/a - new package
             ("rust-tracing-flame" ,rust-tracing-flame-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.2.0 - Guix: n/a - new package
             ("rust-tracing-subscriber" ,rust-tracing-subscriber-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.3.17 Guix: 0.3.17
             ("rust-typst" ,rust-typst-xx)
             ("rust-typst-library" ,rust-typst-library-xx) ;=0.9.0 - new package
             ("rust-ureq" ,rust-ureq-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 2.8.0 - Guix: 2.6.2 - new version required?
             ("rust-xz2" ,rust-xz2-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.1.7 - Guix: 0.1.6 - update existing package
             ("rust-zip" ,rust-zip-xx) ;Cargo.lock: 0.6.6 - Guix: 0.6.4
            )))
      (home-page "tbd")
      (synopsis "tbd")
      (description "tbd")
      (license license:asl2.0)))

;typst
rust-comemo-macros-0.3
;rust-comemo-0.3

* Re: packaging Typst
@ 2023-11-02 20:32 ` Alexis Simon
From: Alexis Simon @ 2023-11-02 20:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: de4f8986-1da8-4fcc-a921-b0155ebc7277; +Cc: guix-devel

Thank you very much Steve for those detailed explanations! This is going
to be super helpful as a starter.
Alexis

@ 2023-11-03 21:41 ` Alexis Simon
From: Alexis Simon @ 2023-11-03 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: steve; +Cc: guix-devel

My current not-yet-working work-in-progress if anyone is interested in
contributing.

https://codeberg.org/alxsim/local-channel/src/branch/main/typst.scm

* Packaging Typst
@ 2024-07-11  6:21 Ethan Reece
From: Ethan Reece @ 2024-07-11  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

I created a file that packages Typst and its dependencies, and I'm trying to figure out how to contribute it to the Guix project. What I've done to generate the file:
 • guix import -i typst-guix.scm crate --recursive --recursive-dev-dependencies --allow-yanked typst-cli
 • I had to run this again for pretty_assertions@0.5 for some reason
 • Marked the modules licensed as "Unicode-3.0" as license:unicode
 • Marked the modules licensed as "Apache-2.0 with LLVM-exception" as license:asl2.0
 • Added a snippet at the end (generated with GPT but appears to work) that allows me to build everything in it using "guix build -m typst-guix.scm" and used this to verify that everything builds
 • Bumped a few packages from rust-1.75 to rust-1.76 that were complaining about it
 • For the packages where tests or build failed, disabled tests or build for that package so that there are no errors when I run the guix build command
 • Added pkg-config and openssl as dependencies for rust-typst-cli-0.11
The file has about 2500 lines worth of dependencies, and I'm a bit confused on how I should handle that. Should I redo all of this on "crates-io.scm" or a different file? What branch should I do this on? Should rust-typst-cli be changed to just typst or put in a different file as that?

- Ethan

[-- Attachment #2: typst-guix-final.scm --]
[-- Type: text/x-scheme; name="typst-guix-final.scm", Size: 154223 bytes --]

(define-module (gnu packages typst)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-apple)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-crypto)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-graphics)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-gtk)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-io)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-tls)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-vcs)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-web)
  #:use-module (gnu packages crates-windows)
  #:use-module (gnu packages rust)
  #:use-module (gnu packages pkg-config)
  #:use-module (gnu packages tls)
  #:use-module (guix packages)
  #:use-module (guix profiles)
  #:use-module (guix download)
  #:use-module (guix build-system cargo)
  #:use-module ((guix licenses) #:prefix license:))

(define-public rust-ahash-0.8
  (package
    (name "rust-ahash")
    (version "0.8.11")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "ahash" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "04chdfkls5xmhp1d48gnjsmglbqibizs3bpbj6rsj604m10si7g8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-atomic-polyfill" ,rust-atomic-polyfill-1)
                       ("rust-cfg-if" ,rust-cfg-if-1)
                       ("rust-const-random" ,rust-const-random-0.1)
                       ("rust-getrandom" ,rust-getrandom-0.2)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-version-check" ,rust-version-check-0.9)
                       ("rust-zerocopy" ,rust-zerocopy-0.7))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.3)
                                   ("rust-fnv" ,rust-fnv-1)
                                   ("rust-fxhash" ,rust-fxhash-0.2)
                                   ("rust-hashbrown" ,rust-hashbrown-0.14)
                                   ("rust-hex" ,rust-hex-0.4)
                                   ("rust-no-panic" ,rust-no-panic-0.1)
                                   ("rust-pcg-mwc" ,rust-pcg-mwc-0.2)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-seahash" ,rust-seahash-4)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                                   ("rust-smallvec" ,rust-smallvec-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/tkaitchuck/ahash")
    (synopsis
     "non-cryptographic hash function using AES-NI for high performance")
    (description
     "This package provides a non-cryptographic hash function using AES-NI for high
performance.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-assert-eq-float-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-assert-eq-float")
    (version "0.1.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "assert-eq-float" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1y2hb46hm4cvxxy0bwng9gv4vq48i4scynflhqr5d2ijwzsd3c8w"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-num-traits" ,rust-num-traits-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://magiclen.org/assert-eq-float")
    (synopsis
     "This crate provides the `assert_eq_float!` macros that support floats")
    (description
     "This crate provides the `assert_eq_float!` macros that support floats.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-base64-0.22
  (package
    (name "rust-base64")
    (version "0.22.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "base64" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1imqzgh7bxcikp5vx3shqvw9j09g9ly0xr0jma0q66i52r7jbcvj"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-3)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.4)
                                   ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-rstest" ,rust-rstest-0.13)
                                   ("rust-rstest-reuse" ,rust-rstest-reuse-0.6)
                                   ("rust-strum" ,rust-strum-0.25))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/marshallpierce/rust-base64")
    (synopsis "encodes and decodes base64 as bytes or utf8")
    (description
     "This package provides encodes and decodes base64 as bytes or utf8.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-biblatex-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-biblatex")
    (version "0.9.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "biblatex" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1f5py80y8aj3yibsd9gcffvg0i1zg32f35akig6jf0hd0j2p5zi7"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-numerals" ,rust-numerals-0.1)
                       ("rust-paste" ,rust-paste-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-strum" ,rust-strum-0.26)
                       ("rust-unicode-normalization" ,rust-unicode-normalization-0.1)
                       ("rust-unscanny" ,rust-unscanny-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/biblatex")
    (synopsis "Parsing, writing, and evaluating BibTeX and BibLaTeX files")
    (description
     "This package provides Parsing, writing, and evaluating @code{BibTeX} and @code{BibLaTeX} files.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-bumpalo-3
  (package
    (name "rust-bumpalo")
    (version "3.16.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "bumpalo" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0b015qb4knwanbdlp1x48pkb4pm57b8gidbhhhxr900q2wb6fabr"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-allocator-api2" ,rust-allocator-api2-0.2)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.3)
                                   ("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/fitzgen/bumpalo")
    (synopsis "fast bump allocation arena for Rust.")
    (description
     "This package provides a fast bump allocation arena for Rust.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-cfg-aliases-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-cfg-aliases")
    (version "0.2.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "cfg_aliases" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "092pxdc1dbgjb6qvh83gk56rkic2n2ybm4yvy76cgynmzi3zwfk1"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/katharostech/cfg_aliases")
    (synopsis
     "tiny utility to help save you a lot of effort with long winded `#[cfg()]` checks.")
    (description
     "This package provides a tiny utility to help save you a lot of effort with long
winded `#[cfg()]` checks.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-chinese-number-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-chinese-number")
    (version "0.7.7")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "chinese-number" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0v5va8drix8gs2kv6pmv5yzdxhlpzrwkp3ch86kxdxj6cgpwmz29"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-chinese-variant" ,rust-chinese-variant-1)
                       ("rust-enum-ordinalize" ,rust-enum-ordinalize-4)
                       ("rust-num-bigint" ,rust-num-bigint-0.4)
                       ("rust-num-traits" ,rust-num-traits-0.2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-assert-eq-float" ,rust-assert-eq-float-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://magiclen.org/chinese-number")
    (synopsis
     "Convert primitive numbers to Chinese numbers, or parse Chinese numbers to primitive numbers")
    (description
     "This package provides Convert primitive numbers to Chinese numbers, or parse Chinese numbers to
primitive numbers.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-chinese-variant-1
  (package
    (name "rust-chinese-variant")
    (version "1.1.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "chinese-variant" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "12s91vg2m9wfs9b3f0q2alj9am08y7r2prb0szg3fwjh8m8lg23m"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-enum-ordinalize" ,rust-enum-ordinalize-4))))
    (home-page "https://magiclen.org/chinese-variant")
    (synopsis "An enum to represent the variants of the Chinese Language")
    (description
     "This package provides An enum to represent the variants of the Chinese Language.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-citationberg-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-citationberg")
    (version "0.3.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "citationberg" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "02rx28ar1yqzfh97n18ihd1bmgshvgyj07aq36hhbylgsygzwnfj"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-quick-xml" ,rust-quick-xml-0.31)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-unscanny" ,rust-unscanny-0.1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-ciborium" ,rust-ciborium-0.2)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-path-to-error" ,rust-serde-path-to-error-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/citationberg")
    (synopsis "parser for CSL files")
    (description "This package provides a parser for CSL files.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-cobs-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-cobs")
    (version "0.2.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "cobs" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "05gd16mws4yd63h8jr3p08in8y8w21rpjp5jb55hzl9bgalh5fk7"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-0.5))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/jamesmunns/cobs.rs")
    (synopsis
     "This is an implementation of the Consistent Overhead Byte Stuffing (COBS) algorithm.
    COBS is an algorithm for transforming a message into an encoding where a specific value
    (the \"sentinel\" value) is not used. This value can then be used to mark frame boundaries
    in a serial communication channel.")
    (description
     "This is an implementation of the Consistent Overhead Byte Stuffing (COBS)
algorithm.  COBS is an algorithm for transforming a message into an encoding
where a specific value (the \"sentinel\" value) is not used.  This value can then
be used to mark frame boundaries in a serial communication channel.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-comemo-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-comemo")
    (version "0.4.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "comemo" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "14bsiayib4lhz3jrbf1fqh2fpwsm6cii90mifym3jhvji901csfz"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-comemo-macros" ,rust-comemo-macros-0.4)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                       ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serial-test" ,rust-serial-test-3))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/comemo")
    (synopsis "Incremental computation through constrained memoization")
    (description
     "This package provides Incremental computation through constrained memoization.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-comemo-macros-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-comemo-macros")
    (version "0.4.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "comemo-macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1nr8w81hkzg49s515v61shxb077iq6d6001pybxbvxdlz516x4y8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/comemo")
    (synopsis "Procedural macros for comemo")
    (description "This package provides Procedural macros for comemo.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-core-maths-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-core-maths")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "core_maths" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "18q9fwy80lk1lccam375skmsslryik00zkhsl850pidqrh2jbc73"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-libm" ,rust-libm-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/robertbastian/core_maths")
    (synopsis
     "Extension trait for full float functionality in `#[no_std]` backed by `libm`")
    (description
     "This package provides Extension trait for full float functionality in `#[no_std]` backed by `libm`.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-data-url-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-data-url")
    (version "0.3.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "data-url" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ahclz72myi350cs1xcsxdh1v0iljpfj4ghcy2fy46mpfhf7laaw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                                   ("rust-tester" ,rust-tester-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/servo/rust-url")
    (synopsis "Processing of data: URL according to WHATWG’s Fetch Standard")
    (description
     "This package provides Processing of data: URL according to WHATWG’s Fetch Standard.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-databake-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-databake")
    (version "0.1.8")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "databake" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0kb0lnhka1fklrii3qaj40zcrbclfn8fyvy0r1whd3yaxkxzn13a"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake-derive" ,rust-databake-derive-0.1)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis
     "Trait that lets structs represent themselves as (const) Rust expressions")
    (description
     "This package provides Trait that lets structs represent themselves as (const) Rust expressions.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-databake-derive-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-databake-derive")
    (version "0.1.8")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "databake-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0yymbr1z93k7lg0pl5mw9mjhw8fpsfykg7bmkvmir9h1wmfjfy20"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-synstructure" ,rust-synstructure-0.13))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "Custom derive for the databake crate")
    (description "This package provides Custom derive for the databake crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-ecow-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-ecow")
    (version "0.2.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "ecow" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0jvg2jrjgczy05mbsnirqqh3rxghxbdbwkbc18cj71lq10bvpgsl"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-loom" ,rust-loom-0.7)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/ecow")
    (synopsis "Compact, clone-on-write vector and string")
    (description
     "This package provides Compact, clone-on-write vector and string.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-embedded-io-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-embedded-io")
    (version "0.4.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "embedded-io" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1v9wrc5nsgaaady7i3ya394sik5251j0iq5rls7mrx7fv696h6pg"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-defmt" ,rust-defmt-0.3)
                       ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/rust-embedded/embedded-hal")
    (synopsis "Embedded IO traits")
    (description "This package provides Embedded IO traits.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-enum-ordinalize-4
  (package
    (name "rust-enum-ordinalize")
    (version "4.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "enum-ordinalize" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1max64z9giii61qcwl56rndd7pakaylkaij5zqbbbvjl9vxdr87y"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-enum-ordinalize-derive" ,rust-enum-ordinalize-derive-4))))
    (home-page "https://magiclen.org/enum-ordinalize")
    (synopsis
     "This library enables enums to not only obtain the ordinal values of their variants but also allows for the construction of enums from an ordinal value")
    (description
     "This library enables enums to not only obtain the ordinal values of their
variants but also allows for the construction of enums from an ordinal value.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-enum-ordinalize-derive-4
  (package
    (name "rust-enum-ordinalize-derive")
    (version "4.3.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "enum-ordinalize-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1zy53fabazimwv5cl0366k834ybixzl84lxj9mfavbnlfn532a0d"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))))
    (home-page "https://magiclen.org/enum-ordinalize")
    (synopsis
     "This crate provides a procedural macro that enables enums to not only obtain the ordinal values of their variants but also allows for the construction of enums from an ordinal value")
    (description
     "This crate provides a procedural macro that enables enums to not only obtain the
ordinal values of their variants but also allows for the construction of enums
from an ordinal value.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-escape8259-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-escape8259")
    (version "0.5.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "escape8259" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1in2zrdak794x8v11lkrrgyqxjjqbijvg0yfn2paay0rb9xxv4jn"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-rustversion" ,rust-rustversion-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/ericseppanen/escape8259")
    (synopsis "RFC8259-compliant string escaping and un-escaping")
    (description
     "This package provides RFC8259-compliant string escaping and un-escaping.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-fallible-iterator-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-fallible-iterator")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "fallible-iterator" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ja6l56yka5vn4y4pk6hn88z0bpny7a8k1919aqjzp0j1yhy9k1a"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/sfackler/rust-fallible-iterator")
    (synopsis "Fallible iterator traits")
    (description "This package provides Fallible iterator traits.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-fontconfig-parser-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-fontconfig-parser")
    (version "0.5.6")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "fontconfig-parser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0kfqacd2m7rpcnhs4wdp2610b4h4hdlzr783jrv136j3a2smqnba"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-roxmltree" ,rust-roxmltree-0.19)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-glob" ,rust-glob-0.3)
                                   ("rust-k9" ,rust-k9-0.12)
                                   ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/Riey/fontconfig-parser")
    (synopsis "fontconfig file parser in pure Rust")
    (description "This package provides fontconfig file parser in pure Rust.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-fontdb-0.16
  (package
    (name "rust-fontdb")
    (version "0.16.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "fontdb" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1hqxv3jnh06s4bflrwnb39mi3knllfs4mxm44vsn0gzgqch90adh"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-fontconfig-parser" ,rust-fontconfig-parser-0.5)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-memmap2" ,rust-memmap2-0.9)
                       ("rust-slotmap" ,rust-slotmap-1)
                       ("rust-tinyvec" ,rust-tinyvec-1)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.10))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/fontdb")
    (synopsis "simple, in-memory font database with CSS-like queries.")
    (description
     "This package provides a simple, in-memory font database with CSS-like queries.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-gimli-0.30
  (package
    (name "rust-gimli")
    (version "0.30.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "gimli" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1jfz1sj9h0rnlhjnmy315db2drsn54f0b5qcpndvl8lpprzxkqg2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-compiler-builtins" ,rust-compiler-builtins-0.1)
                       ("rust-fallible-iterator" ,rust-fallible-iterator-0.3)
                       ("rust-indexmap" ,rust-indexmap-2)
                       ("rust-rustc-std-workspace-alloc" ,rust-rustc-std-workspace-alloc-1)
                       ("rust-rustc-std-workspace-core" ,rust-rustc-std-workspace-core-1)
                       ("rust-stable-deref-trait" ,rust-stable-deref-trait-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-test-assembler" ,rust-test-assembler-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/gimli-rs/gimli")
    (synopsis "library for reading and writing the DWARF debugging format.")
    (description
     "This package provides a library for reading and writing the DWARF debugging
format.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-hayagriva-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-hayagriva")
    (version "0.5.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "hayagriva" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0yn9j48hj491swwvpbw4xszaprp2acb2lsw76zknrf3pig4j038x"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-biblatex" ,rust-biblatex-0.9)
                       ("rust-ciborium" ,rust-ciborium-0.2)
                       ("rust-citationberg" ,rust-citationberg-0.3)
                       ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
                       ("rust-indexmap" ,rust-indexmap-2)
                       ("rust-numerals" ,rust-numerals-0.1)
                       ("rust-paste" ,rust-paste-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9)
                       ("rust-strum" ,rust-strum-0.26)
                       ("rust-thiserror" ,rust-thiserror-1)
                       ("rust-unic-langid" ,rust-unic-langid-0.9)
                       ("rust-unicode-segmentation" ,rust-unicode-segmentation-1)
                       ("rust-unscanny" ,rust-unscanny-0.1)
                       ("rust-url" ,rust-url-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-heck" ,rust-heck-0.4)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/hayagriva")
    (synopsis
     "Work with references: Literature database management, storage, and citation formatting")
    (description
     "This package provides Work with references: Literature database management, storage, and citation
formatting.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-heck-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-heck")
    (version "0.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "heck" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1sjmpsdl8czyh9ywl3qcsfsq9a307dg4ni2vnlwgnzzqhc4y0113"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/withoutboats/heck")
    (synopsis "heck is a case conversion library")
    (description "This package provides heck is a case conversion library.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-hypher-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-hypher")
    (version "0.1.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "hypher" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ra2kxbpi033jy42wkr7m7rgg6yhy69xad0hmc0z43936xbas91v"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/hypher")
    (synopsis "hypher separates words into syllables")
    (description
     "This package provides hypher separates words into syllables.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-icu-collections-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-collections")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_collections" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "09j5kskirl59mvqc8kabhy7005yyy7dp88jw9f6f3gkf419a8byv"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-yoke" ,rust-yoke-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerofrom" ,rust-zerofrom-0.1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-iai" ,rust-iai-0.1)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                                   ("rust-toml" ,rust-toml-0.5))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Collection of API for use in ICU libraries")
    (description
     "This package provides Collection of API for use in ICU libraries.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-locid-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-locid")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_locid" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0dznvd1c5b02iilqm044q4hvar0sqibq1z46prqwjzwif61vpb0k"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-litemap" ,rust-litemap-0.7)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-writeable" ,rust-writeable-0.5)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-iai" ,rust-iai-0.1)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "API for managing Unicode Language and Locale Identifiers")
    (description
     "This package provides API for managing Unicode Language and Locale Identifiers.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-locid-transform-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-locid-transform")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_locid_transform" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0kmmi1kmj9yph6mdgkc7v3wz6995v7ly3n80vbg0zr78bp1iml81"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-icu-locid" ,rust-icu-locid-1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid-transform-data" ,rust-icu-locid-transform-data-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis
     "API for Unicode Language and Locale Identifiers canonicalization")
    (description
     "This package provides API for Unicode Language and Locale Identifiers canonicalization.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-locid-transform-data-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-locid-transform-data")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_locid_transform_data" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0vkgjixm0wzp2n3v5mw4j89ly05bg3lx96jpdggbwlpqi0rzzj7x"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Data for the icu_locid_transform crate")
    (description
     "This package provides Data for the icu_locid_transform crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-properties-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-properties")
    (version "1.5.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_properties" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1xgf584rx10xc1p7zjr78k0n4zn3g23rrg6v2ln31ingcq3h5mlk"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-icu-collections" ,rust-icu-collections-1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid-transform" ,rust-icu-locid-transform-1)
                       ("rust-icu-properties-data" ,rust-icu-properties-data-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-unicode-bidi" ,rust-unicode-bidi-0.3)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Definitions for Unicode properties")
    (description "This package provides Definitions for Unicode properties.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-properties-data-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-properties-data")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_properties_data" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0scms7pd5a7yxx9hfl167f5qdf44as6r3bd8myhlngnxqgxyza37"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Data for the icu_properties crate")
    (description "This package provides Data for the icu_properties crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-provider-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-provider")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_provider" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1nb8vvgw8dv2inqklvk05fs0qxzkw8xrg2n9vgid6y7gm3423m3f"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                       ("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-erased-serde" ,rust-erased-serde-0.3)
                       ("rust-icu-locid" ,rust-icu-locid-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider-macros" ,rust-icu-provider-macros-1)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                       ("rust-stable-deref-trait" ,rust-stable-deref-trait-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-writeable" ,rust-writeable-0.5)
                       ("rust-yoke" ,rust-yoke-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerofrom" ,rust-zerofrom-0.1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Trait and struct definitions for the ICU data provider")
    (description
     "This package provides Trait and struct definitions for the ICU data provider.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-provider-adapters-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-provider-adapters")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_provider_adapters" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1g60fydak0i4rxf8vfrr31mpck846k9ynix4fh1qx2il13ylscnn"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid" ,rust-icu-locid-1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid-transform" ,rust-icu-locid-transform-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Adapters for composing and manipulating data providers")
    (description
     "This package provides Adapters for composing and manipulating data providers.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-provider-blob-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-provider-blob")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_provider_blob" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0lfgvia5v76gkpfgbga5ga6z1b5465v821f2hs0xfmaz6v8rhjy2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-writeable" ,rust-writeable-0.5)
                       ("rust-zerotrie" ,rust-zerotrie-0.1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-twox-hash" ,rust-twox-hash-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "ICU4X data provider that reads from blobs in memory")
    (description
     "This package provides ICU4X data provider that reads from blobs in memory.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-provider-macros-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-provider-macros")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_provider_macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1mjs0w7fcm2lcqmbakhninzrjwqs485lkps4hz0cv3k36y9rxj0y"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Proc macros for ICU data providers")
    (description "This package provides Proc macros for ICU data providers.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-segmenter-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-segmenter")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_segmenter" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1pmharib9s1hn5650d4lyd48145n1n14pja2gcnzqvrl29b745x7"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-core-maths" ,rust-core-maths-0.1)
                       ("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-icu-collections" ,rust-icu-collections-1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid" ,rust-icu-locid-1)
                       ("rust-icu-locid-transform" ,rust-icu-locid-transform-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-icu-segmenter-data" ,rust-icu-segmenter-data-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-utf8-iter" ,rust-utf8-iter-1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-itertools" ,rust-itertools-0.10)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis
     "Unicode line breaking and text segmentation algorithms for text boundaries analysis")
    (description
     "This package provides Unicode line breaking and text segmentation algorithms for text boundaries
analysis.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-icu-segmenter-data-1
  (package
    (name "rust-icu-segmenter-data")
    (version "1.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "icu_segmenter_data" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1pvrgnxi7fq47hfpc66jgvxzfc8nmzmgv0xw63imbnb0f9rywfgp"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "Data for the icu_segmenter crate")
    (description "This package provides Data for the icu_segmenter crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-imagesize-0.12
  (package
    (name "rust-imagesize")
    (version "0.12.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "imagesize" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "114jvqiyv13il1qghv2xm0xqrcjm68fh282hdlzdds6qfgsp7782"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.4)
                                   ("rust-walkdir" ,rust-walkdir-2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/Roughsketch/imagesize")
    (synopsis
     "Quick probing of image dimensions without loading the entire file")
    (description
     "This package provides Quick probing of image dimensions without loading the entire file.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-indexmap-2
  (package
    (name "rust-indexmap")
    (version "2.2.6")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "indexmap" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "09hgwi2ig0wyj5rjziia76zmhgfj95k0jb4ic3iiawm4vlavg3qn"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-arbitrary" ,rust-arbitrary-1)
                       ("rust-borsh" ,rust-borsh-1)
                       ("rust-equivalent" ,rust-equivalent-1)
                       ("rust-hashbrown" ,rust-hashbrown-0.14)
                       ("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-1)
                       ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1)
                       ("rust-rustc-rayon" ,rust-rustc-rayon-0.5)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-fnv" ,rust-fnv-1)
                                   ("rust-fxhash" ,rust-fxhash-0.2)
                                   ("rust-itertools" ,rust-itertools-0.12)
                                   ("rust-lazy-static" ,rust-lazy-static-1)
                                   ("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/indexmap-rs/indexmap")
    (synopsis "hash table with consistent order and fast iteration.")
    (description
     "This package provides a hash table with consistent order and fast iteration.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0 license:expat))))

(define-public rust-indexmap-nostd-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-indexmap-nostd")
    (version "0.4.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "indexmap-nostd" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "145mrkrrnzzg8xbv6si8j3b8cw1pi3g13vrjgf1fm2415gyy414f"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/robbepop/indexmap-nostd")
    (synopsis "no_std compatible implementation of the indexmap crate")
    (description
     "This package provides a no_std compatible implementation of the indexmap crate.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-is-docker-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-is-docker")
    (version "0.2.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "is-docker" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1cyibrv6817cqcpf391m327ss40xlbik8wxcv5h9pj9byhksx2wj"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/TheLarkInn/is-docker")
    (synopsis "Checks if the process is running inside a Docker container")
    (description
     "This package provides Checks if the process is running inside a Docker container.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-is-wsl-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-is-wsl")
    (version "0.4.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "is-wsl" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "19bs5pq221d4bknnwiqqkqrnsx2in0fsk8fylxm1747iim4hjdhp"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-is-docker" ,rust-is-docker-0.2)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/TheLarkInn/is-wsl")
    (synopsis
     "Checks if the process is running inside Windows Subsystem for Linux")
    (description
     "This package provides Checks if the process is running inside Windows Subsystem for Linux.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-k9-0.11.7-yanked
  (package
    (name "rust-k9")
    (version "0.11.7") ; This version was yanked!
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "k9" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0r7x7qmiq0i32r9h573vb2h97pwz6ly735nzf68hj282374cf4i5"))))
    (properties '((crate-version-yanked? . #t)))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                       ("rust-colored" ,rust-colored-2)
                       ("rust-diff" ,rust-diff-0.1)
                       ("rust-lazy-static" ,rust-lazy-static-1)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-terminal-size" ,rust-terminal-size-0.2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-derive-builder" ,rust-derive-builder-0.9)
                                   ("rust-k9" ,rust-k9-0.3)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.7)
                                   ("rust-sha2" ,rust-sha2-0.9)
                                   ("rust-strip-ansi-escapes" ,rust-strip-ansi-escapes-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/aaronabramov/k9")
    (synopsis "rust testing library")
    (description "This package provides rust testing library.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-k9-0.12
  (package
    (name "rust-k9")
    (version "0.12.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "k9" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "056ngrvyla95qj737h7xjw5ja697h07mpw6pci5v3cb8bfxwx2q8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                       ("rust-colored" ,rust-colored-2)
                       ("rust-diff" ,rust-diff-0.1)
                       ("rust-lazy-static" ,rust-lazy-static-1)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-terminal-size" ,rust-terminal-size-0.2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-derive-builder" ,rust-derive-builder-0.9)
                                   ("rust-k9" ,rust-k9-0.11.7-yanked)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.7)
                                   ("rust-sha2" ,rust-sha2-0.9)
                                   ("rust-strip-ansi-escapes" ,rust-strip-ansi-escapes-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/aaronabramov/k9")
    (synopsis "rust testing library")
    (description "This package provides rust testing library.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-k9-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-k9")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "k9" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "13j7l8d2fsrglqcf461jw5yvzwlmqwmiax81jyh0615z68mpkkbw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                       ("rust-colored" ,rust-colored-1)
                       ("rust-diff" ,rust-diff-0.1)
                       ("rust-lazy-static" ,rust-lazy-static-1)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-1)
                       ("rust-term-size" ,rust-term-size-0.3))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-derive-builder" ,rust-derive-builder-0.9)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.7)
                                   ("rust-sha2" ,rust-sha2-0.9)
                                   ("rust-strip-ansi-escapes" ,rust-strip-ansi-escapes-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/aaronabramov/k9")
    (synopsis "rust testing library")
    (description "This package provides rust testing library.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-kamadak-exif-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-kamadak-exif")
    (version "0.5.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "kamadak-exif" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0xw0lpmra8j1y98c0agwrmjajpkh91mnl89hzaxbdrdp186wfkzg"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-mutate-once" ,rust-mutate-once-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/kamadak/exif-rs")
    (synopsis "Exif parsing library written in pure Rust")
    (description
     "This package provides Exif parsing library written in pure Rust.")
    (license license:bsd-2)))

(define-public rust-kurbo-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-kurbo")
    (version "0.9.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "kurbo" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "16w4k313z8smic4zifpwnxk8alh17dncgj2r40p0ql6rdivsb1dx"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-arrayvec" ,rust-arrayvec-0.7)
                       ("rust-libm" ,rust-libm-0.2)
                       ("rust-mint" ,rust-mint-0.5)
                       ("rust-schemars" ,rust-schemars-0.8)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-getrandom" ,rust-getrandom-0.2)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/linebender/kurbo")
    (synopsis "2D curves library")
    (description "This package provides a 2D curves library.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-leb128-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-leb128")
    (version "0.2.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "leb128" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0rxxjdn76sjbrb08s4bi7m4x47zg68f71jzgx8ww7j0cnivjckl8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-0.8))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/gimli-rs/leb128")
    (synopsis
     "Read and write DWARF's \"Little Endian Base 128\" (LEB128) variable length integer encoding")
    (description
     "This package provides Read and write DWARF's \"Little Endian Base 128\" (LEB128) variable length integer
encoding.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0 license:expat))))

(define-public rust-libc-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-libc")
    (version "0.2.155")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "libc" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0z44c53z54znna8n322k5iwg80arxxpdzjj5260pxxzc9a58icwp"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-rustc-std-workspace-core" ,rust-rustc-std-workspace-core-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/rust-lang/libc")
    (synopsis "Raw FFI bindings to platform libraries like libc.")
    (description
     "This package provides Raw FFI bindings to platform libraries like libc.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-libtest-mimic-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-libtest-mimic")
    (version "0.7.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "libtest-mimic" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0n4vdf4wz4zglammhdzgwxqal9v1a8gbj6rc4q22jfjvxm2xl2yc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
                       ("rust-escape8259" ,rust-escape8259-0.5)
                       ("rust-termcolor" ,rust-termcolor-1)
                       ("rust-threadpool" ,rust-threadpool-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-fastrand" ,rust-fastrand-1)
                                   ("rust-pretty-assertions" ,rust-pretty-assertions-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/LukasKalbertodt/libtest-mimic")
    (synopsis
     "Write your own test harness that looks and behaves like the built-in test harness used by `rustc --test`")
    (description
     "This package provides Write your own test harness that looks and behaves like the built-in test
harness used by `rustc --test`.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-lipsum-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-lipsum")
    (version "0.9.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "lipsum" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0r40mf2cwh4fp9pdfcc1n8hjxw05w7galjvb1z23r5pq38jn0s33"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                       ("rust-rand-chacha" ,rust-rand-chacha-0.3))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-version-sync" ,rust-version-sync-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/mgeisler/lipsum/")
    (synopsis
     "Lipsum is a lorem ipsum text generation library. It generates
pseudo-random Latin text. Use this if you need filler or dummy text
for your application.

The text is generated using a simple Markov chain, which you can
instantiate to generate your own pieces of pseudo-random text.")
    (description
     "This package provides Lipsum is a lorem ipsum text generation library.  It generates pseudo-random
Latin text.  Use this if you need filler or dummy text for your application.
The text is generated using a simple Markov chain, which you can instantiate to
generate your own pieces of pseudo-random text.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-litemap-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-litemap")
    (version "0.7.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "litemap" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0157lf44c3s2piqiwpppnynzzpv1rxyddl2z9l089hpwsjwb0g34"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-yoke" ,rust-yoke-0.7))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-rkyv" ,rust-rkyv-0.7)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "key-value Map implementation based on a flat, sorted Vec.")
    (description
     "This package provides a key-value Map implementation based on a flat, sorted
Vec.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-mio-0.8
  (package
    (name "rust-mio")
    (version "0.8.11")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "mio" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "034byyl0ardml5yliy1hmvx8arkmn9rv479pid794sm07ia519m4"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-wasi" ,rust-wasi-0.11)
                       ("rust-windows-sys" ,rust-windows-sys-0.48))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.9)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/tokio-rs/mio")
    (synopsis "Lightweight non-blocking I/O")
    (description "This package provides Lightweight non-blocking I/O.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-mio-aio-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-mio-aio")
    (version "0.9.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "mio-aio" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1zrp159m5nc1j23awbrn9rmx7c5lh47z9szg65s3zj4h95b0v5wl"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:skip-build? #t
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-mio" ,rust-mio-0.8)
                       ("rust-nix" ,rust-nix-0.29)
                       ("rust-pin-utils" ,rust-pin-utils-0.1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-assert-impl" ,rust-assert-impl-0.1)
                                   ("rust-mio" ,rust-mio-0.8)
                                   ("rust-nix" ,rust-nix-0.29)
                                   ("rust-sysctl" ,rust-sysctl-0.1)
                                   ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/asomers/mio-aio")
    (synopsis "POSIX AIO bindings for mio")
    (description "This package provides POSIX AIO bindings for mio.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-mutate-once-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-mutate-once")
    (version "0.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "mutate_once" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ys9mpjhwsj5md10ykmkin0wv7bz8dvc292hqczs9l5l4cd6ikqn"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/kamadak/mutate_once-rs")
    (synopsis "Interior mutability, write-once and borrowable as plain &T")
    (description
     "This package provides Interior mutability, write-once and borrowable as plain &T.")
    (license license:bsd-2)))

(define-public rust-nix-0.29
  (package
    (name "rust-nix")
    (version "0.29.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "nix" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ikvn7s9r2lrfdm3mx1h7nbfjvcc6s9vxdzw7j5xfkd2qdnp9qki"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-2)
                       ("rust-cfg-if" ,rust-cfg-if-1)
                       ("rust-cfg-aliases" ,rust-cfg-aliases-0.2)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-memoffset" ,rust-memoffset-0.9)
                       ("rust-pin-utils" ,rust-pin-utils-0.1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-assert-impl" ,rust-assert-impl-0.1)
                                   ("rust-caps" ,rust-caps-0.5)
                                   ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-semver" ,rust-semver-1)
                                   ("rust-sysctl" ,rust-sysctl-0.4)
                                   ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/nix-rust/nix")
    (synopsis "Rust friendly bindings to *nix APIs")
    (description "This package provides Rust friendly bindings to *nix APIs.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-numerals-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-numerals")
    (version "0.1.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "numerals" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0cdx6yf5zcx2nvmzavr4qk9m35ha6i2rhy5fjxgx2wm7fq9y4nz2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f))
    (home-page "https://github.com/ogham/rust-numerals")
    (synopsis "Library for numeric systems, both ancient and modern")
    (description
     "This package provides Library for numeric systems, both ancient and modern.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-open-5
  (package
    (name "rust-open")
    (version "5.2.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "open" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0dvyb94cncmgxgdwyvz0ixm3gnbb0mn1rkglzq7dhfyf7yd90b4x"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-is-wsl" ,rust-is-wsl-0.4)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-pathdiff" ,rust-pathdiff-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/Byron/open-rs")
    (synopsis "Open a path or URL using the program configured on the system")
    (description
     "This package provides Open a path or URL using the program configured on the system.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-pcg-mwc-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-pcg-mwc")
    (version "0.2.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "pcg-mwc" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0z6cpz8x387iqcx8kjnqfihgggi0yngqx73zwjz132y56f38a5i2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-rand-core" ,rust-rand-core-0.6)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/tkaitchuck/Mwc256XXA64")
    (synopsis "fast non-cryptographic psudo random number generator")
    (description
     "This package provides a fast non-cryptographic psudo random number generator.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-pdf-writer-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-pdf-writer")
    (version "0.9.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "pdf-writer" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0arksb7ahf389q0r7gjm3y3x4fh4v7nckahwcrp82g06ams15s94"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-1)
                       ("rust-itoa" ,rust-itoa-1)
                       ("rust-memchr" ,rust-memchr-2)
                       ("rust-ryu" ,rust-ryu-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-iai" ,rust-iai-0.1)
                                   ("rust-image" ,rust-image-0.24)
                                   ("rust-miniz-oxide" ,rust-miniz-oxide-0.5))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/pdf-writer")
    (synopsis "step-by-step PDF writer.")
    (description "This package provides a step-by-step PDF writer.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-pico-args-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-pico-args")
    (version "0.5.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "pico-args" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "05d30pvxd6zlnkg2i3ilr5a70v3f3z2in18m67z25vinmykngqav"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/pico-args")
    (synopsis "An ultra simple CLI arguments parser")
    (description "This package provides An ultra simple CLI arguments parser.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-pixglyph-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-pixglyph")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "pixglyph" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "04m7l6y49nimb8pw9x6mqxjqcy248p2c705q4n0v6z8r9jnziq72"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/pixglyph")
    (synopsis "Font-rendering with subpixel positioning")
    (description
     "This package provides Font-rendering with subpixel positioning.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-postcard-1
  (package
    (name "rust-postcard")
    (version "1.0.8")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "postcard" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1y106iwjv6vm7s4zkszgxlhacca1xbw6qcwf8il7xc0ddkp52p55"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-cobs" ,rust-cobs-0.2)
                       ("rust-const-format" ,rust-const-format-0.2)
                       ("rust-crc" ,rust-crc-3)
                       ("rust-defmt" ,rust-defmt-0.3)
                       ("rust-embedded-io" ,rust-embedded-io-0.4)
                       ("rust-heapless" ,rust-heapless-0.7)
                       ("rust-paste" ,rust-paste-1)
                       ("rust-postcard-derive" ,rust-postcard-derive-0.1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/jamesmunns/postcard")
    (synopsis "no_std + serde compatible message library for Rust")
    (description
     "This package provides a no_std + serde compatible message library for Rust.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-postcard-derive-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-postcard-derive")
    (version "0.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "postcard-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ycsfl3nb37syvlj92nl98lphykq78b7af7nv8h49pc7hwhh2jzw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/jamesmunns/postcard")
    (synopsis
     "no_std + serde compatible message library for Rust - Derive Crate")
    (description
     "This package provides a no_std + serde compatible message library for Rust -
Derive Crate.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-pretty-assertions-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-pretty-assertions")
    (version "0.5.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "pretty_assertions" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1ins6swkpxmrh8q5h96h8nv0497d3dclsiyx2lyvqi6py0q980is"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-ansi-term" ,rust-ansi-term-0.11)
                       ("rust-difference" ,rust-difference-2))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/rust-pretty-assertions/rust-pretty-assertions")
    (synopsis
     "Overwrite `assert_eq!` and `assert_ne!` with drop-in replacements, adding colorful diffs")
    (description
     "This package provides Overwrite `assert_eq!` and `assert_ne!` with drop-in replacements, adding
colorful diffs.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-qcms-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-qcms")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "qcms" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1yihv9rsa0qc4mmhzp8f0xdfrnkw7q8l7kr4ivcyb9amszazrv7d"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/FirefoxGraphics/qcms")
    (synopsis "lightweight color management")
    (description "This package provides lightweight color management.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-resvg-0.38
  (package
    (name "rust-resvg")
    (version "0.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "resvg" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "07hcwi72y0cybyj45n2hq95gj58wyg3jsam61d3hd7lm8q850d2w"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-gif" ,rust-gif-0.12)
                       ("rust-jpeg-decoder" ,rust-jpeg-decoder-0.3)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-pico-args" ,rust-pico-args-0.5)
                       ("rust-png" ,rust-png-0.17)
                       ("rust-rgb" ,rust-rgb-0.8)
                       ("rust-svgtypes" ,rust-svgtypes-0.13)
                       ("rust-tiny-skia" ,rust-tiny-skia-0.11)
                       ("rust-usvg" ,rust-usvg-0.38))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/resvg")
    (synopsis "An SVG rendering library")
    (description "This package provides An SVG rendering library.")
    (license license:mpl2.0)))

(define-public rust-rmp-0.8
  (package
    (name "rust-rmp")
    (version "0.8.14")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "rmp" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1i1l6dhv7vws5vp0ikakj44fk597xi59g3j6ng1q55x3dz0xg3i2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-byteorder" ,rust-byteorder-1)
                       ("rust-num-traits" ,rust-num-traits-0.2)
                       ("rust-paste" ,rust-paste-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-quickcheck" ,rust-quickcheck-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/3Hren/msgpack-rust")
    (synopsis "Pure Rust MessagePack serialization implementation")
    (description
     "This package provides Pure Rust @code{MessagePack} serialization implementation.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-rmp-serde-1
  (package
    (name "rust-rmp-serde")
    (version "1.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "rmp-serde" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1nylmh7w2vpa1bwrnx1jfp2l4yz6i5qrmpic5zll166gfyj9kraj"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-byteorder" ,rust-byteorder-1)
                       ("rust-rmp" ,rust-rmp-0.8)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-bytes" ,rust-serde-bytes-0.11))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/3Hren/msgpack-rust")
    (synopsis "Serde bindings for RMP")
    (description "This package provides Serde bindings for RMP.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-roxmltree-0.19
  (package
    (name "rust-roxmltree")
    (version "0.19.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "roxmltree" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0zs0q8hg5nnh91s1ib6r0fky7xm8ay63ayfa5i1afxxpwgalzl9w"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/roxmltree")
    (synopsis "Represent an XML as a read-only tree")
    (description "This package provides Represent an XML as a read-only tree.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-roxmltree-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-roxmltree")
    (version "0.7.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "roxmltree" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ay04flfbwz6a205qwpsl922g73nwzzv77bbqsh9ddn1axr40lh8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-xmlparser" ,rust-xmlparser-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-pretty-assertions" ,rust-pretty-assertions-0.5))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/roxmltree")
    (synopsis "Represent an XML as a read-only tree")
    (description "This package provides Represent an XML as a read-only tree.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-rustybuzz-0.12
  (package
    (name "rust-rustybuzz")
    (version "0.12.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "rustybuzz" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0b12arlca4lfniphg91v9s5awkl7szpdwc18walxdamyqn95dbph"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-2)
                       ("rust-bytemuck" ,rust-bytemuck-1)
                       ("rust-libm" ,rust-libm-0.2)
                       ("rust-smallvec" ,rust-smallvec-1)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20)
                       ("rust-unicode-bidi-mirroring" ,rust-unicode-bidi-mirroring-0.1)
                       ("rust-unicode-ccc" ,rust-unicode-ccc-0.1)
                       ("rust-unicode-properties" ,rust-unicode-properties-0.1)
                       ("rust-unicode-script" ,rust-unicode-script-0.5))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                                   ("rust-pico-args" ,rust-pico-args-0.5))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/rustybuzz")
    (synopsis "complete harfbuzz shaping algorithm port to Rust.")
    (description
     "This package provides a complete harfbuzz shaping algorithm port to Rust.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-scc-2
  (package
    (name "rust-scc")
    (version "2.1.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "scc" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1sa08k2yxn818fk12k1dlqzwprc3gidm26zcqw03wbqal467v55g"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-sdd" ,rust-sdd-0.2)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3)
                                   ("rust-proptest" ,rust-proptest-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-serde-test" ,rust-serde-test-1)
                                   ("rust-static-assertions" ,rust-static-assertions-1)
                                   ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/wvwwvwwv/scalable-concurrent-containers/")
    (synopsis
     "High performance containers and utilities for concurrent and asynchronous programming")
    (description
     "This package provides High performance containers and utilities for concurrent and asynchronous
programming.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-sdd-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-sdd")
    (version "0.2.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "sdd" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "179h2b27wmv6jbfs3yldwhmn3dwrmb581yw2l1s34w5xr7j4ahxq"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3)
                                   ("rust-loom" ,rust-loom-0.7)
                                   ("rust-static-assertions" ,rust-static-assertions-1)
                                   ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/wvwwvwwv/scalable-delayed-dealloc/")
    (synopsis "Scalable lock-free memory reclaimer")
    (description "This package provides Scalable lock-free memory reclaimer.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-self-replace-1
  (package
    (name "rust-self-replace")
    (version "1.3.7")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "self-replace" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0m8c2vqip9hr9jcgk7xgwrz2y8ihh7yppbsx4h7wsavbc6cb2paj"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-fastrand" ,rust-fastrand-1)
                       ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3)
                       ("rust-windows-sys" ,rust-windows-sys-0.48))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/mitsuhiko/self-replace")
    (synopsis
     "Utility crate that allows executables to replace or uninstall themselves")
    (description
     "This package provides Utility crate that allows executables to replace or uninstall themselves.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-serde-1
  (package
    (name "rust-serde")
    (version "1.0.204")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "serde" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "04kwpwqz559xlhxkggmm8rjxqgywy5swam3kscwsicnbw1cgaxmw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1)
                       ("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1))))
    (home-page "https://serde.rs")
    (synopsis "generic serialization/deserialization framework")
    (description
     "This package provides a generic serialization/deserialization framework.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-serde-derive-1
  (package
    (name "rust-serde-derive")
    (version "1.0.204")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "serde_derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "08p25262mbmhsr2cg0508d5b1wvljj956rvpg0v3qgg6gc8pxkg0"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
    (home-page "https://serde.rs")
    (synopsis "Macros 1.1 implementation of #[derive(Serialize, Deserialize)]")
    (description
     "This package provides Macros 1.1 implementation of #[derive(Serialize, Deserialize)].")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-serde-json-1
  (package
    (name "rust-serde-json")
    (version "1.0.120")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "serde_json" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1idpv3zxcvl76z2z47jgg1f1wjqdnhfc204asmd27qfam34j23af"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-indexmap" ,rust-indexmap-2)
                       ("rust-itoa" ,rust-itoa-1)
                       ("rust-ryu" ,rust-ryu-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-automod" ,rust-automod-1)
                                   ("rust-indoc" ,rust-indoc-2)
                                   ("rust-ref-cast" ,rust-ref-cast-1)
                                   ("rust-rustversion" ,rust-rustversion-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-bytes" ,rust-serde-bytes-0.11)
                                   ("rust-serde-derive" ,rust-serde-derive-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-stacker" ,rust-serde-stacker-0.1)
                                   ("rust-trybuild" ,rust-trybuild-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/serde-rs/json")
    (synopsis "JSON serialization file format")
    (description "This package provides a JSON serialization file format.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-serial-test-3
  (package
    (name "rust-serial-test")
    (version "3.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "serial_test" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0zfpzr8jl7dpf4m8dk8fr9w1wfwhnjrccmyg46h41wmcw9zlhjsb"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-document-features" ,rust-document-features-0.2)
                       ("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.10)
                       ("rust-fslock" ,rust-fslock-0.2)
                       ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                       ("rust-scc" ,rust-scc-2)
                       ("rust-serial-test-derive" ,rust-serial-test-derive-3))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-itertools" ,rust-itertools-0.10)
                                   ("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/palfrey/serial_test/")
    (synopsis "Allows for the creation of serialised Rust tests")
    (description
     "This package provides Allows for the creation of serialised Rust tests.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-serial-test-derive-3
  (package
    (name "rust-serial-test-derive")
    (version "3.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "serial_test_derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0rrx13r2kdahbgs9qfvbx63zgzafrjjpiq42vsy1zvxw4nrrvzl2"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.10)
                                   ("rust-prettyplease" ,rust-prettyplease-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/palfrey/serial_test/")
    (synopsis "Helper crate for serial_test")
    (description "This package provides Helper crate for serial_test.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-simplecss-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-simplecss")
    (version "0.2.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "simplecss" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "17g8q1z9xrkd27ic9nrfirj6in4rai6l9ws0kxz45n97573ff6x1"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.6)
                                   ("rust-roxmltree" ,rust-roxmltree-0.7))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/simplecss")
    (synopsis "simple CSS 2 parser and selector.")
    (description "This package provides a simple CSS 2 parser and selector.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-siphasher-1
  (package
    (name "rust-siphasher")
    (version "1.0.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "siphasher" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "17f35782ma3fn6sh21c027kjmd227xyrx06ffi8gw4xzv9yry6an"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://docs.rs/siphasher")
    (synopsis "SipHash-2-4, SipHash-1-3 and 128-bit variants in pure Rust")
    (description
     "This package provides @code{SipHash-2-4}, @code{SipHash-1-3} and 128-bit variants in pure Rust.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-smallvec-1
  (package
    (name "rust-smallvec")
    (version "1.13.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "smallvec" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0rsw5samawl3wsw6glrsb127rx6sh89a8wyikicw6dkdcjd1lpiw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-arbitrary" ,rust-arbitrary-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-debugger-test" ,rust-debugger-test-0.1)
                                   ("rust-debugger-test-parser" ,rust-debugger-test-parser-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/servo/rust-smallvec")
    (synopsis
     "'Small vector' optimization: store up to a small number of items on the stack")
    (description
     "This package provides Small vector optimization: store up to a small number of items on the stack.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-strict-num-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-strict-num")
    (version "0.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "strict-num" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0cb7l1vhb8zj90mzm8avlk815k40sql9515s865rqdrdfavvldv6"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-float-cmp" ,rust-float-cmp-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/strict-num")
    (synopsis "collection of bounded numeric types")
    (description
     "This package provides a collection of bounded numeric types.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-strum-0.26
  (package
    (name "rust-strum")
    (version "0.26.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "strum" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "01lgl6jvrf4j28v5kmx9bp480ygf1nhvac8b4p7rcj9hxw50zv4g"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-phf" ,rust-phf-0.10)
                       ("rust-strum-macros" ,rust-strum-macros-0.26))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-strum-macros" ,rust-strum-macros-0.26))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/Peternator7/strum")
    (synopsis "Helpful macros for working with enums and strings")
    (description
     "This package provides Helpful macros for working with enums and strings.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-strum-macros-0.26
  (package
    (name "rust-strum-macros")
    (version "0.26.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "strum_macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1gl1wmq24b8md527cpyd5bw9rkbqldd7k1h38kf5ajd2ln2ywssc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-heck" ,rust-heck-0.5)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-rustversion" ,rust-rustversion-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-strum" ,rust-strum-0.26))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/Peternator7/strum")
    (synopsis "Helpful macros for working with enums and strings")
    (description
     "This package provides Helpful macros for working with enums and strings.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-subsetter-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-subsetter")
    (version "0.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "subsetter" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1ygjaz4nd8m5k5h966s3i3wqgiy78nz5jk5x00ibm2gz7flbish9"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.15))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/subsetter")
    (synopsis "Reduces the size and coverage of OpenType fonts")
    (description
     "This package provides Reduces the size and coverage of @code{OpenType} fonts.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-svg2pdf-0.10
  (package
    (name "rust-svg2pdf")
    (version "0.10.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "svg2pdf" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0gk9nd92nlp40r5ickfjqj31nqkvfmx255v5v5zlks1b0qqb6dms"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-image" ,rust-image-0.24)
                       ("rust-miniz-oxide" ,rust-miniz-oxide-0.7)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-pdf-writer" ,rust-pdf-writer-0.9)
                       ("rust-resvg" ,rust-resvg-0.38)
                       ("rust-tiny-skia" ,rust-tiny-skia-0.11)
                       ("rust-usvg" ,rust-usvg-0.38))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/svg2pdf")
    (synopsis "Convert SVG files to PDFs")
    (description "This package provides Convert SVG files to PDFs.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-svgtypes-0.13
  (package
    (name "rust-svgtypes")
    (version "0.13.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "svgtypes" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0w4xknlff1np8l9if7y8ig6bx44bjr006m5xgj8ih0wnrn4f4i3f"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-kurbo" ,rust-kurbo-0.9)
                       ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-0.3))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/svgtypes")
    (synopsis "SVG types parser")
    (description "This package provides SVG types parser.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-synstructure-0.13
  (package
    (name "rust-synstructure")
    (version "0.13.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "synstructure" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0wc9f002ia2zqcbj0q2id5x6n7g1zjqba7qkg2mr0qvvmdk7dby8"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-synstructure-test-traits" ,rust-synstructure-test-traits-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/mystor/synstructure")
    (synopsis "Helper methods and macros for custom derives")
    (description
     "This package provides Helper methods and macros for custom derives.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-tinystr-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-tinystr")
    (version "0.7.6")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "tinystr" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0bxqaw7z8r2kzngxlzlgvld1r6jbnwyylyvyjbv1q71rvgaga5wi"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "small ASCII-only bounded length string representation.")
    (description
     "This package provides a small ASCII-only bounded length string representation.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-tokio-1
  (package
    (name "rust-tokio")
    (version "1.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "tokio" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0jjsb2c9dqi93yij3rqzsh9bk0z3qyasmw1n8qkny3d8lw14lkxs"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-backtrace" ,rust-backtrace-0.3)
                       ("rust-bytes" ,rust-bytes-1)
                       ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                       ("rust-mio" ,rust-mio-0.8)
                       ("rust-num-cpus" ,rust-num-cpus-1)
                       ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                       ("rust-pin-project-lite" ,rust-pin-project-lite-0.2)
                       ("rust-signal-hook-registry" ,rust-signal-hook-registry-1)
                       ("rust-socket2" ,rust-socket2-0.5)
                       ("rust-tokio-macros" ,rust-tokio-macros-2)
                       ("rust-tracing" ,rust-tracing-0.1)
                       ("rust-windows-sys" ,rust-windows-sys-0.48))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-async-stream" ,rust-async-stream-0.3)
                                   ("rust-futures" ,rust-futures-0.3)
                                   ("rust-libc" ,rust-libc-0.2)
                                   ("rust-loom" ,rust-loom-0.7)
                                   ("rust-mio-aio" ,rust-mio-aio-0.9)
                                   ("rust-mockall" ,rust-mockall-0.11)
                                   ("rust-nix" ,rust-nix-0.29)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-socket2" ,rust-socket2-0.5)
                                   ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3)
                                   ("rust-tokio-stream" ,rust-tokio-stream-0.1)
                                   ("rust-tokio-test" ,rust-tokio-test-0.4)
                                   ("rust-wasm-bindgen-test" ,rust-wasm-bindgen-test-0.3)
                                   ("rust-windows-sys" ,rust-windows-sys-0.48))))
    (home-page "https://tokio.rs")
    (synopsis
     "An event-driven, non-blocking I/O platform for writing asynchronous I/O
backed applications.")
    (description
     "This package provides An event-driven, non-blocking I/O platform for writing asynchronous I/O backed
applications.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-tokio-macros-2
  (package
    (name "rust-tokio-macros")
    (version "2.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "tokio-macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "16nkan0x9b62hnqmjqcyd71j1mgpda2sv7gfm2mvbm39l2cfjnjz"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-tokio" ,rust-tokio-1))))
    (home-page "https://tokio.rs")
    (synopsis "Tokio's proc macros.")
    (description "This package provides Tokio's proc macros.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-ttf-parser-0.15
  (package
    (name "rust-ttf-parser")
    (version "0.15.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "ttf-parser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1pfqn06vjlr6pvlljjmkmcb2kb8ind09q5f78nvxc3nqp74hcgkv"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.13)
                                   ("rust-pico-args" ,rust-pico-args-0.5)
                                   ("rust-xmlwriter" ,rust-xmlwriter-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/ttf-parser")
    (synopsis
     "high-level, safe, zero-allocation font parser for TrueType, OpenType, and AAT.")
    (description
     "This package provides a high-level, safe, zero-allocation font parser for
@code{TrueType}, @code{OpenType}, and AAT.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-ttf-parser-0.20
  (package
    (name "rust-ttf-parser")
    (version "0.20.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "ttf-parser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1d4n3p9ccjvy4mj72700i0c2q6d49dxjpwflw47q79rpv1v7vxqp"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.13)
                                   ("rust-pico-args" ,rust-pico-args-0.5)
                                   ("rust-xmlwriter" ,rust-xmlwriter-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/ttf-parser")
    (synopsis
     "high-level, safe, zero-allocation font parser for TrueType, OpenType, and AAT.")
    (description
     "This package provides a high-level, safe, zero-allocation font parser for
@code{TrueType}, @code{OpenType}, and AAT.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-two-face-0.3
  (package
    (name "rust-two-face")
    (version "0.3.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "two-face" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1ssydfj3cdjf28pmy84wjhayp5s66xnr0b57zgpcfn94bc9x5gip"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-syntect" ,rust-syntect-5))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-strum" ,rust-strum-0.25)
                                   ("rust-syntect" ,rust-syntect-5))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/CosmicHorrorDev/two-face")
    (synopsis "Extra syntax and theme definitions for syntect")
    (description
     "This package provides Extra syntax and theme definitions for syntect.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-typst-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "16psqnwkzrrgqpqnl2dl4zcx6pwy6gpm1bj3057ljdq9sabj4j8j"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-az" ,rust-az-1)
                       ("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-2)
                       ("rust-chinese-number" ,rust-chinese-number-0.7)
                       ("rust-ciborium" ,rust-ciborium-0.2)
                       ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-csv" ,rust-csv-1)
                       ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-0.2)
                       ("rust-fontdb" ,rust-fontdb-0.16)
                       ("rust-hayagriva" ,rust-hayagriva-0.5)
                       ("rust-hypher" ,rust-hypher-0.1)
                       ("rust-icu-properties" ,rust-icu-properties-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider" ,rust-icu-provider-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider-adapters" ,rust-icu-provider-adapters-1)
                       ("rust-icu-provider-blob" ,rust-icu-provider-blob-1)
                       ("rust-icu-segmenter" ,rust-icu-segmenter-1)
                       ("rust-if-chain" ,rust-if-chain-1)
                       ("rust-image" ,rust-image-0.24)
                       ("rust-indexmap" ,rust-indexmap-2)
                       ("rust-kamadak-exif" ,rust-kamadak-exif-0.5)
                       ("rust-kurbo" ,rust-kurbo-0.9)
                       ("rust-lipsum" ,rust-lipsum-0.9)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-palette" ,rust-palette-0.7)
                       ("rust-phf" ,rust-phf-0.11)
                       ("rust-png" ,rust-png-0.17)
                       ("rust-portable-atomic" ,rust-portable-atomic-1)
                       ("rust-qcms" ,rust-qcms-0.3)
                       ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1)
                       ("rust-regex" ,rust-regex-1)
                       ("rust-roxmltree" ,rust-roxmltree-0.19)
                       ("rust-rustybuzz" ,rust-rustybuzz-0.12)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                       ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9)
                       ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-1)
                       ("rust-smallvec" ,rust-smallvec-1)
                       ("rust-stacker" ,rust-stacker-0.1)
                       ("rust-syntect" ,rust-syntect-5)
                       ("rust-time" ,rust-time-0.3)
                       ("rust-toml" ,rust-toml-0.8)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20)
                       ("rust-two-face" ,rust-two-face-0.3)
                       ("rust-typed-arena" ,rust-typed-arena-2)
                       ("rust-typst-assets" ,rust-typst-assets-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-macros" ,rust-typst-macros-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-syntax" ,rust-typst-syntax-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-timing" ,rust-typst-timing-0.11)
                       ("rust-unicode-bidi" ,rust-unicode-bidi-0.3)
                       ("rust-unicode-math-class" ,rust-unicode-math-class-0.1)
                       ("rust-unicode-script" ,rust-unicode-script-0.5)
                       ("rust-unicode-segmentation" ,rust-unicode-segmentation-1)
                       ("rust-usvg" ,rust-usvg-0.38)
                       ("rust-wasmi" ,rust-wasmi-0.31))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis
     "new markup-based typesetting system that is powerful and easy to learn.")
    (description
     "This package provides a new markup-based typesetting system that is powerful and
easy to learn.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-assets-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-assets")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-assets" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "172dxzw8nvps72p9mi43568v8p25812v56hw933yxs38sbw62c1b"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "Assets for the Typst compiler")
    (description "This package provides Assets for the Typst compiler.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-cli-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-cli")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-cli" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0s4y5vl54m89w970bwx7033svl30868d0f6h0shr2zs9cghvjb5y"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-chrono" ,rust-chrono-0.4)
                       ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
                       ("rust-clap" ,rust-clap-4)
                       ("rust-clap-complete" ,rust-clap-complete-4)
                       ("rust-clap-mangen" ,rust-clap-mangen-0.2)
                       ("rust-codespan-reporting" ,rust-codespan-reporting-0.11)
                       ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-dirs" ,rust-dirs-5)
                       ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-0.2)
                       ("rust-env-proxy" ,rust-env-proxy-0.4)
                       ("rust-flate2" ,rust-flate2-1)
                       ("rust-fontdb" ,rust-fontdb-0.16)
                       ("rust-fs-extra" ,rust-fs-extra-1)
                       ("rust-native-tls" ,rust-native-tls-0.2)
                       ("rust-notify" ,rust-notify-6)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-open" ,rust-open-5)
                       ("rust-openssl" ,rust-openssl-0.10)
                       ("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                       ("rust-pathdiff" ,rust-pathdiff-0.2)
                       ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1)
                       ("rust-same-file" ,rust-same-file-1)
                       ("rust-self-replace" ,rust-self-replace-1)
                       ("rust-semver" ,rust-semver-1)
                       ("rust-semver" ,rust-semver-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                       ("rust-serde-yaml" ,rust-serde-yaml-0.9)
                       ("rust-shell-escape" ,rust-shell-escape-0.1)
                       ("rust-tar" ,rust-tar-0.4)
                       ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3)
                       ("rust-toml" ,rust-toml-0.8)
                       ("rust-typst" ,rust-typst-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-assets" ,rust-typst-assets-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-macros" ,rust-typst-macros-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-pdf" ,rust-typst-pdf-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-render" ,rust-typst-render-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-svg" ,rust-typst-svg-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-timing" ,rust-typst-timing-0.11)
                       ("rust-ureq" ,rust-ureq-2)
                       ("rust-xz2" ,rust-xz2-0.1)
                       ("rust-zip" ,rust-zip-0.6))))
    (native-inputs
     `(("pkg-config" ,pkg-config)
       ("openssl" ,openssl)))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "The command line interface for Typst")
    (description "This package provides The command line interface for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-macros-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-macros")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1z33hci300cvllg6i2j9qf5pwwwc8fwfa5a2iq7hp4ml8vyzv875"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-heck" ,rust-heck-0.4)
                       ("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "Proc-macros for Typst")
    (description "This package provides Proc-macros for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-pdf-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-pdf")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-pdf" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1mg0lhkk5zyf6rsk0a5vnizvs7xfj1j642113g9pdr9h8fv47xsl"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.22)
                       ("rust-bytemuck" ,rust-bytemuck-1)
                       ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-0.2)
                       ("rust-image" ,rust-image-0.24)
                       ("rust-miniz-oxide" ,rust-miniz-oxide-0.7)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-pdf-writer" ,rust-pdf-writer-0.9)
                       ("rust-subsetter" ,rust-subsetter-0.1)
                       ("rust-svg2pdf" ,rust-svg2pdf-0.10)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20)
                       ("rust-typst" ,rust-typst-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-assets" ,rust-typst-assets-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-macros" ,rust-typst-macros-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-timing" ,rust-typst-timing-0.11)
                       ("rust-unicode-properties" ,rust-unicode-properties-0.1)
                       ("rust-unscanny" ,rust-unscanny-0.1)
                       ("rust-xmp-writer" ,rust-xmp-writer-0.2))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "PDF exporter for Typst")
    (description "This package provides PDF exporter for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-render-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-render")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-render" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0zmdnsv5nd3qw9zm7anv494av9f1pp7lwi5cwpyq6mp6znljy4kg"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-bytemuck" ,rust-bytemuck-1)
                       ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-flate2" ,rust-flate2-1)
                       ("rust-image" ,rust-image-0.24)
                       ("rust-pixglyph" ,rust-pixglyph-0.3)
                       ("rust-resvg" ,rust-resvg-0.38)
                       ("rust-roxmltree" ,rust-roxmltree-0.19)
                       ("rust-tiny-skia" ,rust-tiny-skia-0.11)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20)
                       ("rust-typst" ,rust-typst-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-macros" ,rust-typst-macros-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-timing" ,rust-typst-timing-0.11)
                       ("rust-usvg" ,rust-usvg-0.38))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "Raster image exporter for Typst")
    (description "This package provides Raster image exporter for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-svg-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-svg")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-svg" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0fz2maws498x19ai7h421s4jab2b6zlazq09zgm1rj3909jf7x6f"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.22)
                       ("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-0.2)
                       ("rust-flate2" ,rust-flate2-1)
                       ("rust-ttf-parser" ,rust-ttf-parser-0.20)
                       ("rust-typst" ,rust-typst-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-macros" ,rust-typst-macros-0.11)
                       ("rust-typst-timing" ,rust-typst-timing-0.11)
                       ("rust-xmlparser" ,rust-xmlparser-0.13)
                       ("rust-xmlwriter" ,rust-xmlwriter-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "SVG exporter for Typst")
    (description "This package provides SVG exporter for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-syntax-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-syntax")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-syntax" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1i20vfmdxkk0ym36rqwy15zi6965gpyl9v6vdvzv24qnykr6knz3"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-comemo" ,rust-comemo-0.4)
                       ("rust-ecow" ,rust-ecow-0.2)
                       ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-unicode-ident" ,rust-unicode-ident-1)
                       ("rust-unicode-math-class" ,rust-unicode-math-class-0.1)
                       ("rust-unicode-script" ,rust-unicode-script-0.5)
                       ("rust-unicode-segmentation" ,rust-unicode-segmentation-1)
                       ("rust-unscanny" ,rust-unscanny-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "Parser and syntax tree for Typst")
    (description "This package provides Parser and syntax tree for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-typst-timing-0.11
  (package
    (name "rust-typst-timing")
    (version "0.11.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "typst-timing" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0rzfmxzkan0sa2n89qwwjjr0iw3hrvpd7rmckaiv5b5wj9qy2n2v"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-parking-lot" ,rust-parking-lot-0.12)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                       ("rust-typst-syntax" ,rust-typst-syntax-0.11))))
    (home-page "https://typst.app")
    (synopsis "Performance timing for Typst")
    (description "This package provides Performance timing for Typst.")
    (license license:asl2.0)))

(define-public rust-unic-langid-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-unic-langid")
    (version "0.9.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unic-langid" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0i2s024frmpfa68lzy8y8vnb1rz3m9v0ga13f7h2afx7f8g9vp93"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-unic-langid-impl" ,rust-unic-langid-impl-0.9)
                       ("rust-unic-langid-macros" ,rust-unic-langid-macros-0.9))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-unic-langid-macros" ,rust-unic-langid-macros-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/zbraniecki/unic-locale")
    (synopsis "API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers")
    (description
     "This package provides API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unic-langid-impl-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-unic-langid-impl")
    (version "0.9.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unic-langid-impl" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1rckyn5wqd5h8jxhbzlbbagr459zkzg822r4k5n30jaryv0j4m0a"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.3)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/zbraniecki/unic-locale")
    (synopsis "API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers")
    (description
     "This package provides API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unic-langid-macros-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-unic-langid-macros")
    (version "0.9.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unic-langid-macros" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0pi71r5474n7sdmyky7qpnia9rrr42q0d200l5lpag1d0hncv88d"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro-hack" ,rust-proc-macro-hack-0.5)
                       ("rust-tinystr" ,rust-tinystr-0.7)
                       ("rust-unic-langid-impl" ,rust-unic-langid-impl-0.9)
                       ("rust-unic-langid-macros-impl" ,rust-unic-langid-macros-impl-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/zbraniecki/unic-locale")
    (synopsis "API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers")
    (description
     "This package provides API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unic-langid-macros-impl-0.9
  (package
    (name "rust-unic-langid-macros-impl")
    (version "0.9.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unic-langid-macros-impl" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0nsm0hky2sawgkwz511br06mkm3ba70rfc05jm0l54x3gciz9mqy"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro-hack" ,rust-proc-macro-hack-0.5)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-unic-langid-impl" ,rust-unic-langid-impl-0.9))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/zbraniecki/unic-locale")
    (synopsis "API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers")
    (description
     "This package provides API for managing Unicode Language Identifiers.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-bidi-mirroring-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-bidi-mirroring")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-bidi-mirroring" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "150navn2n6barkzchv96n877i17m1754nzmy1282zmcjzdh25lan"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/unicode-bidi-mirroring")
    (synopsis "Unicode Bidi Mirroring property detection")
    (description
     "This package provides Unicode Bidi Mirroring property detection.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-ccc-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-ccc")
    (version "0.1.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-ccc" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1wbwny92wzmck2cix5h3r97h9z57x9831kadrs6jdy24lvpj09fc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/unicode-ccc")
    (synopsis "Unicode Canonical Combining Class detection")
    (description
     "This package provides Unicode Canonical Combining Class detection.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-math-class-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-math-class")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-math-class" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0rbxcjirldpdrpxv1l7qiadbib8rnl7b413fsp4f7ynmk7snq93x"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/unicode-math-class")
    (synopsis "Determine the Unicode class of a mathematical character")
    (description
     "This package provides Determine the Unicode class of a mathematical character.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-properties-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-properties")
    (version "0.1.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-properties" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "14cjbmfs64qw1m4qzpfa673a8rpyhp5h9f412mkg1n958jfrs9g4"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-rs/unicode-properties")
    (synopsis "Query character Unicode properties according to
UAX #44 and UTR #51.")
    (description
     "This package provides Query character Unicode properties according to UAX #44 and UTR #51.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-script-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-script")
    (version "0.5.6")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-script" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1kf9v1yfxazxjx07g9g9nqg4kw2kzpnyi7syjdd2hpvffbsp33dd"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-compiler-builtins" ,rust-compiler-builtins-0.1)
                       ("rust-rustc-std-workspace-core" ,rust-rustc-std-workspace-core-1)
                       ("rust-rustc-std-workspace-std" ,rust-rustc-std-workspace-std-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-rs/unicode-script")
    (synopsis
     "This crate exposes the Unicode `Script` and `Script_Extension` properties from [UAX #24](http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr24/)")
    (description
     "This crate exposes the Unicode `Script` and `Script_Extension` properties from
[UAX #24](http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr24/).")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unicode-vo-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unicode-vo")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unicode-vo" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "151sha088v9jyfvbg5164xh4dk72g53b82xm4zzbf5dlagzqdlxi"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/unicode-vo")
    (synopsis "Unicode vertical orientation detection")
    (description
     "This package provides Unicode vertical orientation detection.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-unscanny-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-unscanny")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "unscanny" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0ivbipc1rnq15fhzgna41p1h01ncq4shycii72f3x5d7czq2mpz9"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/unscanny")
    (synopsis "Painless string scanning")
    (description "This package provides Painless string scanning.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-usvg-0.38
  (package
    (name "rust-usvg")
    (version "0.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "usvg" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "098n1l980dz58fcrlxrsy7k584dc3nmq1an1aj3dwwy1lfs64zrp"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-base64" ,rust-base64-0.21)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-pico-args" ,rust-pico-args-0.5)
                       ("rust-usvg-parser" ,rust-usvg-parser-0.38)
                       ("rust-usvg-text-layout" ,rust-usvg-text-layout-0.38)
                       ("rust-usvg-tree" ,rust-usvg-tree-0.38)
                       ("rust-xmlwriter" ,rust-xmlwriter-0.1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/resvg")
    (synopsis "An SVG simplification library")
    (description "This package provides An SVG simplification library.")
    (license license:mpl2.0)))

(define-public rust-usvg-parser-0.38
  (package
    (name "rust-usvg-parser")
    (version "0.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "usvg-parser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1c0lk23aij52hwjx9mrhz7ffyyljld044wvgji76ng82ybk0a6im"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-data-url" ,rust-data-url-0.3)
                       ("rust-flate2" ,rust-flate2-1)
                       ("rust-imagesize" ,rust-imagesize-0.12)
                       ("rust-kurbo" ,rust-kurbo-0.9)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-roxmltree" ,rust-roxmltree-0.19)
                       ("rust-simplecss" ,rust-simplecss-0.2)
                       ("rust-siphasher" ,rust-siphasher-0.3)
                       ("rust-svgtypes" ,rust-svgtypes-0.13)
                       ("rust-usvg-tree" ,rust-usvg-tree-0.38))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/resvg")
    (synopsis "An SVG parser used by usvg")
    (description "This package provides An SVG parser used by usvg.")
    (license license:mpl2.0)))

(define-public rust-usvg-text-layout-0.38
  (package
    (name "rust-usvg-text-layout")
    (version "0.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "usvg-text-layout" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1qj6vgk7244by314j5wgp58k5s5xgc29vbrfhpz33x2wkn5qhhcc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-fontdb" ,rust-fontdb-0.16)
                       ("rust-kurbo" ,rust-kurbo-0.9)
                       ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                       ("rust-rustybuzz" ,rust-rustybuzz-0.12)
                       ("rust-unicode-bidi" ,rust-unicode-bidi-0.3)
                       ("rust-unicode-script" ,rust-unicode-script-0.5)
                       ("rust-unicode-vo" ,rust-unicode-vo-0.1)
                       ("rust-usvg-tree" ,rust-usvg-tree-0.38))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/resvg")
    (synopsis "An SVG text layout implementation")
    (description "This package provides An SVG text layout implementation.")
    (license license:mpl2.0)))

(define-public rust-usvg-tree-0.38
  (package
    (name "rust-usvg-tree")
    (version "0.38.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "usvg-tree" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "01czj22qlzdy5p7y6i1j58k4z7yv8q8mnb1narp3s5gd0h23x1hq"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-strict-num" ,rust-strict-num-0.1)
                       ("rust-svgtypes" ,rust-svgtypes-0.13)
                       ("rust-tiny-skia-path" ,rust-tiny-skia-path-0.11))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/resvg")
    (synopsis "An SVG tree representation used by usvg")
    (description
     "This package provides An SVG tree representation used by usvg.")
    (license license:mpl2.0)))

(define-public rust-utf8-iter-1
  (package
    (name "rust-utf8-iter")
    (version "1.0.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "utf8_iter" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1gmna9flnj8dbyd8ba17zigrp9c4c3zclngf5lnb5yvz1ri41hdn"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://docs.rs/utf8_iter/")
    (synopsis "Iterator by char over potentially-invalid UTF-8 in &[u8]")
    (description
     "This package provides Iterator by char over potentially-invalid UTF-8 in &[u8].")
    (license (list license:asl2.0 license:expat))))

(define-public rust-wasm-encoder-0.212
  (package
    (name "rust-wasm-encoder")
    (version "0.212.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasm-encoder" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0czwsdmr0g3fd75m6969hrdmmlgxw6nilbymnsg95f0q8kgl06ah"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:rust ,rust-1.76
       #:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-leb128" ,rust-leb128-0.2)
                       ("rust-wasmparser" ,rust-wasmparser-0.212))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wasm-encoder")
    (synopsis "low-level WebAssembly encoder.")
    (description
     "This package provides a low-level @code{WebAssembly} encoder.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasm-encoder-0.31
  (package
    (name "rust-wasm-encoder")
    (version "0.31.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasm-encoder" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "05nyajlmqgvyq7ynqhs1hbsmkafkjrj4dyqszygkklgyx8h3yxj1"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-leb128" ,rust-leb128-0.2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-tempfile" ,rust-tempfile-3))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wasm-encoder")
    (synopsis "low-level WebAssembly encoder.")
    (description
     "This package provides a low-level @code{WebAssembly} encoder.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasmi-0.31
  (package
    (name "rust-wasmi")
    (version "0.31.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasmi" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1isnchb3vd6cndfrjfiql6nhq9qcvnfzlgkaqxady3363lfjia3p"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-smallvec" ,rust-smallvec-1)
                       ("rust-spin" ,rust-spin-0.9)
                       ("rust-wasmi-arena" ,rust-wasmi-arena-0.4)
                       ("rust-wasmi-core" ,rust-wasmi-core-0.13)
                       ("rust-wasmparser-nostd" ,rust-wasmparser-nostd-0.100))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-assert-matches" ,rust-assert-matches-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-wast" ,rust-wast-62)
                                   ("rust-wat" ,rust-wat-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/wasmi-labs/wasmi")
    (synopsis "WebAssembly interpreter")
    (description "This package provides @code{WebAssembly} interpreter.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasmi-arena-0.4
  (package
    (name "rust-wasmi-arena")
    (version "0.4.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasmi_arena" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0wvhfah2ccvhl4vwycbncfcnb78ndgbkac3v56n0qms4prrpyjhh"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/paritytech/wasmi")
    (synopsis "Entity arena data structures for wasmi")
    (description
     "This package provides Entity arena data structures for wasmi.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasmi-core-0.13
  (package
    (name "rust-wasmi-core")
    (version "0.13.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasmi_core" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0sl5356hb8iz3l297jvd4ml62fhcq0h2f031qa2mpydz6kdsgwfw"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-downcast-rs" ,rust-downcast-rs-1)
                       ("rust-libm" ,rust-libm-0.2)
                       ("rust-num-traits" ,rust-num-traits-0.2)
                       ("rust-paste" ,rust-paste-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/wasmi-labs/wasmi")
    (synopsis "Core primitives for the wasmi WebAssembly interpreter")
    (description
     "This package provides Core primitives for the wasmi @code{WebAssembly} interpreter.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasmparser-0.212
  (package
    (name "rust-wasmparser")
    (version "0.212.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasmparser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1y7xf12x2qcj212b3h6inz246142237fm8m7zxhmnp0yp94vqa4d"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:rust ,rust-1.76
       #:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-ahash" ,rust-ahash-0.8)
                       ("rust-bitflags" ,rust-bitflags-2)
                       ("rust-hashbrown" ,rust-hashbrown-0.14)
                       ("rust-indexmap" ,rust-indexmap-2)
                       ("rust-semver" ,rust-semver-1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-env-logger" ,rust-env-logger-0.11)
                                   ("rust-log" ,rust-log-0.4)
                                   ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                                   ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wasmparser")
    (synopsis
     "simple event-driven library for parsing WebAssembly binary files.")
    (description
     "This package provides a simple event-driven library for parsing
@code{WebAssembly} binary files.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wasmparser-nostd-0.100
  (package
    (name "rust-wasmparser-nostd")
    (version "0.100.2")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wasmparser-nostd" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1ak4bi9k9jb223xw7mlxkgim6lp7m8bwfqhlpfa4ll7kjpz1b86m"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-indexmap-nostd" ,rust-indexmap-nostd-0.4))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.3)
                                   ("rust-once-cell" ,rust-once-cell-1)
                                   ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wasmparser")
    (synopsis
     "simple event-driven library for parsing WebAssembly binary files.")
    (description
     "This package provides a simple event-driven library for parsing
@code{WebAssembly} binary files.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wast-212
  (package
    (name "rust-wast")
    (version "212.0.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wast" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1xfip2ad58rdanzaj2rn37h3x9l81mj0la6qswfx3rdan1gs01j6"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:rust ,rust-1.76
       #:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-bumpalo" ,rust-bumpalo-3)
                       ("rust-gimli" ,rust-gimli-0.30)
                       ("rust-leb128" ,rust-leb128-0.2)
                       ("rust-memchr" ,rust-memchr-2)
                       ("rust-unicode-width" ,rust-unicode-width-0.1)
                       ("rust-wasm-encoder" ,rust-wasm-encoder-0.212))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-libtest-mimic" ,rust-libtest-mimic-0.7)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wast")
    (synopsis
     "Customizable Rust parsers for the WebAssembly Text formats WAT and WAST")
    (description
     "This package provides Customizable Rust parsers for the @code{WebAssembly} Text formats WAT and WAST.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wast-62
  (package
    (name "rust-wast")
    (version "62.0.1")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wast" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "07wzrdq9igydq21ljdlx3nfx9q91zbw0yqmxky47ndxykpq0dbmq"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-leb128" ,rust-leb128-0.2)
                       ("rust-memchr" ,rust-memchr-2)
                       ("rust-unicode-width" ,rust-unicode-width-0.1)
                       ("rust-wasm-encoder" ,rust-wasm-encoder-0.31))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-anyhow" ,rust-anyhow-1)
                                   ("rust-rayon" ,rust-rayon-1))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wast")
    (synopsis
     "Customizable Rust parsers for the WebAssembly Text formats WAT and WAST")
    (description
     "This package provides Customizable Rust parsers for the @code{WebAssembly} Text formats WAT and WAST.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-wat-1
  (package
    (name "rust-wat")
    (version "1.212.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "wat" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0bskhywz7zwil0jvql81mdf24vmdma6jm7s9v3pdd98i7zwsfk67"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:rust ,rust-1.76
       #:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-wast" ,rust-wast-212))))
    (home-page
     "https://github.com/bytecodealliance/wasm-tools/tree/main/crates/wat")
    (synopsis "Rust parser for the WebAssembly Text format, WAT")
    (description
     "This package provides Rust parser for the @code{WebAssembly} Text format, WAT.")
    (license (list license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-writeable-0.5
  (package
    (name "rust-writeable")
    (version "0.5.5")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "writeable" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0lawr6y0bwqfyayf3z8zmqlhpnzhdx0ahs54isacbhyjwa7g778y"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-either" ,rust-either-1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "more efficient alternative to fmt::Display")
    (description
     "This package provides a more efficient alternative to fmt::Display.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-xmlparser-0.10
  (package
    (name "rust-xmlparser")
    (version "0.10.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "xmlparser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1sr1d602ng26lx07h3mqn3p3k88sg5d8v8rd1dmrc3fcbdn4j441"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/xmlparser")
    (synopsis "Pull-based, zero-allocation XML parser")
    (description
     "This package provides Pull-based, zero-allocation XML parser.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))

(define-public rust-xmlparser-0.13
  (package
    (name "rust-xmlparser")
    (version "0.13.6")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "xmlparser" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1r796g21c70p983ax0j6rmhzmalg4rhx61mvd4farxdhfyvy1zk6"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f))
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/xmlparser")
    (synopsis "Pull-based, zero-allocation XML parser")
    (description
     "This package provides Pull-based, zero-allocation XML parser.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))
(define-public rust-xmlwriter-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-xmlwriter")
    (version "0.1.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "xmlwriter" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1fg0ldmkgiis6hnxpi1c9gy7v23y0lpi824bp8yp12fi3r82lypc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/RazrFalcon/xmlwriter")
    (synopsis "simple, streaming XML writer.")
    (description "This package provides a simple, streaming XML writer.")
    (license license:expat)))

(define-public rust-xmp-writer-0.2
  (package
    (name "rust-xmp-writer")
    (version "0.2.0")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "xmp-writer" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "128r1sfrs9zafv5ndh71f3a06znabcb6rip9w4clpab4iw9vlhs5"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (home-page "https://github.com/typst/xmp-writer")
    (synopsis "Write XMP metadata, step by step")
    (description "This package provides Write XMP metadata, step by step.")
    (license (list license:expat license:asl2.0))))
(define-public rust-yoke-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-yoke")
    (version "0.7.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "yoke" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "198c4jkh6i3hxijia7mfa4cpnxg1iqym9bz364697c3rn0a16nvc"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-stable-deref-trait" ,rust-stable-deref-trait-1)
                       ("rust-yoke-derive" ,rust-yoke-derive-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerofrom" ,rust-zerofrom-0.1))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis
     "Abstraction allowing borrowed data to be carried along with the backing data it borrows from")
    (description
     "This package provides Abstraction allowing borrowed data to be carried along with the backing data it
borrows from.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-yoke-derive-0.7
  (package
    (name "rust-yoke-derive")
    (version "0.7.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "yoke-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "15cvhkci2mchfffx3fmva84fpmp34dsmnbzibwfnzjqq3ds33k18"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-synstructure" ,rust-synstructure-0.13))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "Custom derive for the yoke crate")
    (description "This package provides Custom derive for the yoke crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-zerofrom-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-zerofrom")
    (version "0.1.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "zerofrom" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0mdbjd7vmbix2ynxbrbrrli47a5yrpfx05hi99wf1l4pwwf13v4i"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:cargo-inputs (("rust-zerofrom-derive" ,rust-zerofrom-derive-0.1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "ZeroFrom trait for constructing")
    (description
     "This package provides @code{ZeroFrom} trait for constructing.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-zerofrom-derive-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-zerofrom-derive")
    (version "0.1.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "zerofrom-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "19b31rrs2ry1lrq5mpdqjzgg65va51fgvwghxnf6da3ycfiv99qf"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2)
                       ("rust-synstructure" ,rust-synstructure-0.13))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "Custom derive for the zerofrom crate")
    (description "This package provides Custom derive for the zerofrom crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-zerotrie-0.1
  (package
    (name "rust-zerotrie")
    (version "0.1.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "zerotrie" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "07qa5ljss8j706iy0rd023naamwly4jfwz0pc1gmqcw7bpalsngv"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-displaydoc" ,rust-displaydoc-0.2)
                       ("rust-litemap" ,rust-litemap-0.7)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-yoke" ,rust-yoke-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerofrom" ,rust-zerofrom-0.1)
                       ("rust-zerovec" ,rust-zerovec-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-rand-pcg" ,rust-rand-pcg-0.3)
                                   ("rust-rmp-serde" ,rust-rmp-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://icu4x.unicode.org")
    (synopsis "data structure that efficiently maps strings to integers")
    (description
     "This package provides a data structure that efficiently maps strings to
integers.")
    (license license:unicode)))
(define-public rust-zerovec-0.10
  (package
    (name "rust-zerovec")
    (version "0.10.4")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "zerovec" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "0yghix7n3fjfdppwghknzvx9v8cf826h2qal5nqvy8yzg4yqjaxa"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-databake" ,rust-databake-0.1)
                       ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                       ("rust-twox-hash" ,rust-twox-hash-1)
                       ("rust-yoke" ,rust-yoke-0.7)
                       ("rust-zerofrom" ,rust-zerofrom-0.1)
                       ("rust-zerovec-derive" ,rust-zerovec-derive-0.10))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-criterion" ,rust-criterion-0.5)
                                   ("rust-getrandom" ,rust-getrandom-0.2)
                                   ("rust-iai" ,rust-iai-0.1)
                                   ("rust-postcard" ,rust-postcard-1)
                                   ("rust-rand" ,rust-rand-0.8)
                                   ("rust-rand-distr" ,rust-rand-distr-0.4)
                                   ("rust-rand-pcg" ,rust-rand-pcg-0.3)
                                   ("rust-rmp-serde" ,rust-rmp-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "Zero-copy vector backed by a byte array")
    (description
     "This package provides Zero-copy vector backed by a byte array.")
    (license license:unicode)))

(define-public rust-zerovec-derive-0.10
  (package
    (name "rust-zerovec-derive")
    (version "0.10.3")
    (source
     (origin
       (method url-fetch)
       (uri (crate-uri "zerovec-derive" version))
       (file-name (string-append name "-" version ".tar.gz"))
       (sha256
        (base32 "1ik322dys6wnap5d3gcsn09azmssq466xryn5czfm13mn7gsdbvf"))))
    (build-system cargo-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:cargo-inputs (("rust-proc-macro2" ,rust-proc-macro2-1)
                       ("rust-quote" ,rust-quote-1)
                       ("rust-syn" ,rust-syn-2))
       #:cargo-development-inputs (("rust-bincode" ,rust-bincode-1)
                                   ("rust-serde" ,rust-serde-1)
                                   ("rust-serde-json" ,rust-serde-json-1))))
    (home-page "https://github.com/unicode-org/icu4x")
    (synopsis "Custom derive for the zerovec crate")
    (description "This package provides Custom derive for the zerovec crate.")
    (license license:unicode)))

;; Resolve the module
(define my-module (resolve-module '(gnu packages typst)))

;; Function to collect variable names that reference packages
(define (collect-package-variables module)
  (let ((variables '()))
    (module-map
     (lambda (x variable)
       (let ((pkg (variable-ref variable)))
         (when (package? pkg)
           (set! variables (cons x variables)))))
     module)
    variables))

;; Collect all variable names that reference packages in the module
(define package-variables (collect-package-variables my-module))

;; Generate the manifest expression
(define manifest-expression
     `(packages->manifest (list ,@package-variables)))
;; Evaluate the manifest expression
;(manifest-expression)
(eval manifest-expression (interaction-environment))

* Re: Packaging Typst
@ 2024-07-12  1:34 ` kiasoc5
From: kiasoc5 @ 2024-07-12  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ethan Reece, guix-devel

On 7/11/24 02:21, Ethan Reece wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I created a file that packages Typst and its dependencies, and I'm
> trying to figure out how to contribute it to the Guix project. What I've
> done to generate the file:
>
>   * guix import -i typst-guix.scm crate --recursive
>     --recursive-dev-dependencies --allow-yanked typst-cli
>   * I had to run this again for pretty_assertions@0.5 for some reason
>   * Marked the modules licensed as "Unicode-3.0" as license:unicode
>   * Marked the modules licensed as "Apache-2.0 with LLVM-exception" as
>     license:asl2.0
>   * Added a snippet at the end (generated with GPT but appears to work)
>     that allows me to build everything in it using "guix build -m
>     typst-guix.scm" and used this to verify that everything builds
>   * Bumped a few packages from rust-1.75 to rust-1.76 that were
>     complaining about it
>   * For the packages where tests or build failed, disabled tests or
>     build for that package so that there are no errors when I run the
>     guix build command
>   * Added pkg-config and openssl as dependencies for rust-typst-cli-0.11
>
> The file has about 2500 lines worth of dependencies, and I'm a bit
> confused on how I should handle that. Should I redo all of this on
> "crates-io.scm" or a different file? What branch should I do this on?
> Should rust-typst-cli be changed to just typst or put in a different
> file as that?
>
> - Ethan

Good job getting this to work!

Do the typst tests past? Does the binary work?

I believe that all the crates that came from crates.io should go into
crates-io.scm. The typst binary package should simply be called "typst"
unless there is a need to distinguish between a cli and gui version. I
believe there as a package manager for typst, so if typst packages will
be included in guix, would be worth creating a separate file, otherwise
the typst cli package could go in markup.scm. I'll let more experienced
members confirm or deny these assertions.

* Re: Packaging Typst
@ 2024-07-13 13:40   ` jbranso
From: jbranso @ 2024-07-13 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kiasoc5, Ethan Reece, guix-devel

July 11, 2024 at 9:34 PM, "kiasoc5" <kiasoc5@disroot.org> wrote:

> On 7/11/24 02:21, Ethan Reece wrote:
>

> > Hello,
> >
> >  I created a file that packages Typst and its dependencies, and I'm > trying to figure out how to contribute it to the Guix project. What I've > done to generate the file:
> >
> >  * guix import -i typst-guix.scm crate --recursive
> >
> >  --recursive-dev-dependencies --allow-yanked typst-cli
> >
> >  * I had to run this again for pretty_assertions@0.5 for some reason
> >
> >  * Marked the modules licensed as "Unicode-3.0" as license:unicode
> >
> >  * Marked the modules licensed as "Apache-2.0 with LLVM-exception" as
> >
> >  license:asl2.0
> >
> >  * Added a snippet at the end (generated with GPT but appears to work)
> >
> >  that allows me to build everything in it using "guix build -m
> >
> >  typst-guix.scm" and used this to verify that everything builds
> >
> >  * Bumped a few packages from rust-1.75 to rust-1.76 that were
> >
> >  complaining about it
> >
> >  * For the packages where tests or build failed, disabled tests or
> >
> >  build for that package so that there are no errors when I run the
> >
> >  guix build command
> >
> >  * Added pkg-config and openssl as dependencies for rust-typst-cli-0.11
> >
> >  The file has about 2500 lines worth of dependencies, and I'm a bit > confused on how I should handle that. Should I redo all of this on > "crates-io.scm" or a different file? What branch should I do this on? > Should rust-typst-cli be changed to just typst or put in a different > file as that?
> >
> >  - Ethan
> >

> Good job getting this to work!

That is a really solid job bro!  Packaging rust stuff, I've heard is really hard.  So congrats!  Also I would perhaps wait a few more days to see if any other experienced developer gives you some tips on where to store your dependencies.  Then I would submit a patch to guix-patches@gnu.org.  That way we can put your contribution in our bug tracker, and we won't lose it.  The guix manual has a section for how to contribute a patch:  https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Submitting-Patches.html

Thanks,

Joshua

* Re: Packaging Typst
@ 2024-07-14 19:52   ` Ethan Reece