all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Roel Janssen <roel@gnu.org>
To: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: configure: error: A recent Guile-zlib could not be found; please install it.
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 09:56:44 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi Guix,

I'm at version 2e5ac371e799cb91354ffafaf8af2da37d11fa3f, and when doing
this:
$ guix environment -C guix --ad-hoc guile-zlib
[env]$ ./configure --localstatedir=/var

.. then configure ends with:
checking whether Guile-zlib is available and recent enough... no
configure: error: A recent Guile-zlib could not be found; please
install it.

How can I get a working development environment to work on Guix?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen