Hello, On 13/04/2020 01:28, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice wrote: > The image still isn't reproducible, but it has much fewer dates in it > now and it actually boots ;-) [citation needed]. I tried it in qemu, got confused by its own ipxe stack, but I think it then went to isolinux which is from the ipxe.iso image... > I've silenced some other annoying warnings during the build, and > applied some of my suggestions from my previous mail (not all though — > please do send a V3). This new patch has the following changes: * used git-file-name * build everything, as I didn't know what subset to choose * install everything in ...-ipxe-1.20.1/lib/ipxe with subdirs for per-arch binaries: bin-i386, etc. You spoke about lib but put them in share, so I choose to change to the former * do the install phase in scheme, as it was easier to handle the above item than to generate a proper makefile target * only install files with specified extensions, this will get rid of the .a and other irrelevant files > Neither mtools nor XZ were ever used. Why were they there? I initially added the inputs in bulk from the build instructions on the website, and forgot to check their usefulness before sending the patch RFC. -- Vincent Legoll