On 03-08-2022 22:23, Wamm K. D wrote: See response by other reviewer (though I'm not sure about the 'name' thing, if we change the package name it's easy to adjust the url field too), and ... > + (propagated-inputs (list gtk+)) ... why is it propagated? > + `("GI_TYPELIB_PATH" = (,(getenv "GI_TYPELIB_PATH"))))))))) Using getenv in this way is incorrect when cross-compiling because it will look in native-inputs instead of inputs, but correcting that can wait until gtk+ is actually cross-compilable (and then we could write a convenient procedure for that). For GUIX_PYTHONPATH, search-path-as-list can be useful (and slightly less fragile, as it does not depend on labels). Greetings, Maxime.